Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Into fitness and active on MFP. The last 10 or so pounds are putting up a fight.
  • DaniMedina1
    DaniMedina1 Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for more friends to get motivated and share experiencies with :)
  • jasonwalker95
    jasonwalker95 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! Would love people to encourage me and help encourage others!
  • klaudia9411
    klaudia9411 Posts: 5 Member
    feel free to add me :)
  • waffles38
    waffles38 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me if you'd like! I log in everyday for every meal!
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hello everyone! Let's get this done!
  • christieburchett
    christieburchett Posts: 2 Member
    need all the support i can get in my weight loss journey and to get motivated to get more healthy
  • ashleymariesav
    ashleymariesav Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I'm looking for some new motivating friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Add me :)
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    I would definitely like to add more MFP friends. Lets do this!
  • julissa62415
    julissa62415 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone ☺
    I'm a young adult that really wants to change her life around. It's honestly the most difficult thing I have ever done and I constantly 'restart' giving me little to no progress. I want to push others like they would push me towards success. So feel free to add. We can be each others motivation until the end☺
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    On a scale from 1-10, how good of a motivator am I?

edj1od02fhjg.gif

Oww, Vegeta... shucks.
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Ill add my support for this. Anybody please feel free to add me, ill try and comment and motivate where I can. IM from the UK :)
  • jhracs
    jhracs Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone. I just started my fitness pal last Thursday. My actual weigh in was on Wednesday. I would like to know if anyone knows how i can go back to yesteday to add in my new weight?
  • Podgemania
    Podgemania Posts: 3 Member
    I'll take some new friends if they are interested.
  • SandyMercado80
    SandyMercado80 Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for new friends, who have the same intentions to loose weight, eat healthy. and for great motivation and support..Fill free to add me and stay encourage don't give up on yourself!! :smiley:
  • Annabellebayview
    Annabellebayview Posts: 4 Member
    New to this app and could use all the motivation I can get! :)
    Im working to lose 30 lbs, eating better and trying not to get bored.
    I started doing 30 day challenges, I am a week and a half into it, feeling great and now I have this app to keep me on track and aware of my cal intake.
    Feel free to add me! Im always looking for workout ideas!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    I'm looking for some new friends, feel free to add me! Would love for my feed to be more than just my posts :) also, if anyone else is currently doing the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels or has done it, I'm on day 18 and need a little more motivation to finish! Will need a different workout for when my 30 days are up and open to advice :)
  • laurenlol2468
    laurenlol2468 Posts: 4 Member
    Me <3
  • ChcltGrlWundr
    ChcltGrlWundr Posts: 3 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hello Everyone I'm New Here lookn 2 make some new friends to help keep each other motivated & go from there