Gutter Gang - Report in!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Sarge!!!!

I think a few (well maybe just me) want to know why you don't have a girl friend yet??? And in a few years since you won't date me... hehehe maybe you could find me a man (you have good friends right lol) :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :drinker: here's to you J boy!!! I love a man who was raised right!:flowerforyou:

as for little o' Ali:blushing: ....um I like to laugh....yes believe it or not...I do...you'd never know huh...LOL....so sense of humor is way up there!

oh and a sexy voice, accents are a plus!!! not always foreign just different than I'm used too.... strong body, not skinny...NOT SKINNY!

sexy eyes that tell what he's not saying...:smooched: , good teeth and a sexy smile...that will totally get me! oh and tall!!! lol I love tall even though I"m only 5'2"...lol

As for cuddles...well if all is good in love land...its all part of the package!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    upper abs/chest/shoulders

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Not hulk hogan-y but the kind where you go OH arrgh mm I'd like to be under you.

//end gutter.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    oh - and a five o clock shadow.
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    mmm lips:tongue: and hands:happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Sarge!!!!

I think a few (well maybe just me) want to know why you don't have a girl friend yet??? And in a few years since you won't date me... hehehe maybe you could find me a man (you have good friends right lol) :wink:

Well, to be honest it due to an over developed sense of loyalty.

You see, I just recently was officially divorced (NC requires a one year seperation before you can be legally divorced aka the longest year of my life). Up until that point, I felt I was still married, despite the fact that my ex had moved in with the guy I had caught her cheating with.

You see, I took my vows very seriously, and I just couldn't allow myself to justify breaking those because she did. I wasn't about to lower myself to her standards. I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't *let* myself do it.

So there you go...that's why I don't have a girlfriend, though I am finally at the point where I feel I am free to do that again. Up until recently I hadn't met anyone that I felt warranted pursuing a relationship with. Things may be looking up in that department though. I'll keep you updated. :wink:

(And yeah, I might know a few guys for a cute girl like yourself to hook up with...who knows? :laugh: )

Hugs,

-J:heart:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Up until that point, I felt I was still married, despite the fact that my ex had moved in with the guy I had caught her cheating with.

You see, I took my vows very seriously, and I just couldn't allow myself to justify breaking those because she did. I wasn't about to lower myself to her standards. I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't *let* myself do it.

this, my handsome friend, is the exact reason why you are going to make some girl very happy.

I have to admit.. that one of the biggest reasons i love my hubby is because when we were in college, we met and hit it off right away. He was fresh out of a relationship and put off getting serious with me until he could fully and truly get over her and give me his full attention. I RESPECT that so much...and now hes the man im going to marry! Glad i was patient, because it really showed the type of dedicated man that he is.

And sgt..you really are going to sweep a lady off of her feet. Please please be picky!! we want you to get the catch of the year this time!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Up until that point, I felt I was still married, despite the fact that my ex had moved in with the guy I had caught her cheating with.

this, my handsome friend, is the exact reason why you are going to make some girl very happy.

I have to admit.. that one of the biggest reasons i love my hubby is because when we were in college, we met and hit it off right away. He was fresh out of a relationship and put off getting serious with me until he could fully and truly get over her and give me his full attention. I RESPECT that so much...and now hes the man im going to marry! Glad i was patient, because it really showed the type of dedicated man that he is.

And sgt..you really are going to sweep a lady off of her feet. Please please be picky!! we want you to get the catch of the year this time!

I agree- you're going to make someone very, very happy.

:heart: