last meal on earth

13»

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Design me a buffet of all american japanese and chinese food and give me about an hour

I would be in HEAVEN
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Hawaiin Pizza and Dr Pepper!!! And of course.. A 3 musketeers bar to boot!

Good minds think alike!
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    I wouldn't care if it were clods of dirt, if I could have it on a tropical beach at sunset gazing across the table to the one person in my life that fills my heart.
    but instead of dirt, maybe fresh seafood, a wonderful salad filled with all the tasty morsels of earth and a watermelon basket carved intricately into a swan and filled with all the fresh exotic fruits of the world. a platter of select cheeses and fine wines, the wind caressing my skin, the setting sun filling my soul, then sinks below the horizion, and day is done. the plates are empty, the wine has been drank....and two nekkid people are doing the horizontal mambo across the tiki deck headed for the final dip.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Oh my,

mushrooms stuffed with crab
    and baked brie

Poached Salmon with dill sauce (and Pinot Grigio)

chateaubriand, with medallions of lobster with a truffle sauce (or chanterelles) (a good cabernet s. or petit syrah)
    asparagus tips with lemon butter

Madame Toulouse Latrec's French Chocolate Cake with raspberry sauce and whipped cream

mixed greens with vinegrette
    French cheese platter

holy cow! :laugh:

Of course, I would only have a taste of each :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your meal sounds so expensive and as my son would put it "hoity toity" and mine is so Missouri hillbilly type food with my cornbread and beans and a slice of onion. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess if it's your last meal you just as well go all out and spare no expense. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I mean, last meal ever.... ever..... even then I don't think I did it justice... forgot the Beluga caviar appetizer
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Pizza, like 20 pies. Spaghetti, the entire pot. Brownies, Ice cream, and Cookies. And to polish of the evening, i'd have a cheeseburger with fries, tons of fries.

Then I would die. I couldn't possibly survive after all of that!
    LOL :laugh: you guys really made me hungry!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Oatmeal
    1/2 banana
    1 serving of baby carrots

THAT'S A LIE!

30 minutes ... just give me 30 minutes at the chinese buffet
    oh, & I'll have cheesecake for dessert (you can choose the flavor)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I'd start w/ all my fav apps....scallops wrapped in bacon, crab rangoons, mini hot wings, spring rolls....coconut shrimp...potato skins!!! and like 3 cosmos!!!

THEN I'd have my favorite salad and not care that I can't eat nuts because its my last meal right...sad, but right???! so I'd have the fresh field greens, red grapes, PISTASHIOS (tons) pear, Gorgonzola cheese and zinfandel dressing...

THEN for my pasta course, yes we're doing courses here! I'd have homemade gnocchi, w/ my dad's gravy and meatballs, and cheese and garlic sausages, w/ tons or Romano cheese!!! a little taste of shrimp and broccoli garlic Alfredo too!

THEN before they roll me off in a wheel barrel, I'd have a prime rib, perfect cut!!...w/ roasted sweet potatoes and onions and mushrooms....steamed broccoli drizzled w/ Alfredo sauce and a big delicious glass of wine!

Before I burst, I'd have my choice of a dessert table filled w/ my favs....chocolate covered caramels and TURTLES!! yum!, cheese cake assortments, homemade apple pie, ICE CREAM mint chocolate chip!!! brownies, homemade chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven....and a big delicious frozen mudslide....

OMG I'm making myself sick...LMBO these are all my favs but omg...can you imagine how you'd feel after a meal like that....aaaaaaaaaaaa not good! lol

hugs! and thanks that was like therapy LOL
    ali :drinker:
  • all of the maryland blue crabs dipped in butter that I can eat. Sweet fresh corn on the cob with butter of course. homeade seafood salad. and for dessert endless bowl of rainbow sherbert. Not a salad in sight.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    BBQ steak, baked potato with all the fixing, corn on the cob, green salad with ranch, the heels of the garlic bread loaf, big glass of tea with lots of ice and last but not least-Homemade strawberry ice cream.:love:

I'm going to eat over at Renee's on this night!:bigsmile:

How do you like your steak??:wink:

Medium, please. I'll bring the Pepto!:happy:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Mine is anything Mexican.......

Loaded Nachos, burritos, chimi's , guacamole, TONS OF CHEESE on everything, enchiladas, refried beans.

Literally anything Mexican!