Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    You did 50 crunches!? Holy cow! I been doing 10 each night. Last night I got down on the floor in front of the rocking chair and my son asked me what I was doing. :laugh: He probably thought I was going to do something silly :laugh: so I told him I had to do my crunches. Next week, I'll try 15.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    I did 2 days. 10 each. :indifferent:

Uuum, next week is my week!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    So we will keep the Crunch challenge going but 77 for the week or 11 per day!
  • mommared53
    I'm so glad we don't have to do jumping jacks. I tried to do those the other night and with the grunting and the body fat flopping all over the place I could only manage 3. :embarassed: I won't try that again without wearing my girdle and sports bra. :noway: :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    I really hate jumping jacks! But they are supposed to be really good.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :huh: What is this talk about jumping jacks and crunches?!?!

Fill me in, pwease. :happy:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    I think that'd what we are supposed to be doing rather then what I'm doing, which is a whole lot of nothing. Lol ! I'm living my ne phone like having a computer in my hand all the time. Partying from it now. Have you guys tried swype? It's great.still
    Getting used to it but so much easier then typing.

Hope everyone is over their sickness and feeling better.
  • mommared53
    Good morning everyone. Jesse wre're supposed to be doing 10 crunches a day but starting next week, Chrissy is raising them to 11 crunches a day. I tried doing jumping jacks the other night but had to stop after 3 because someone was doing a lot of grunting (What? That was me?) and I had blubber bouncing all over the place. :embarassed: Not too comfortable. Note to self -- next time you try to do jumping jacks wear a sports bra and a girdle. :tongue:

Jenn, so glad you like your new phone. I was wondering why your typing was weird. I have a hard time typing on a regular keyboard even though I've been typing for years. :laugh: Have fun with your new phone. :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone has a great weekend and is feeling better.
  • JStarnes
    New ink new ink!! :bigsmile: I looooooooooove it.

Okie doke - I'll start on the crunches Monday!

And Jenn - talk to Nessa about swype. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Lol. Didnt notice all the errors in my typing even earlier! I am still getting used to it.

Jesse, love the new ink, what a great idea.
  • Hey ladies.. what day are we increasing to 11 crunches?? And jumping jacks??? JJ's are gonna be the death of me!!! Stupid Jillian Michaels think we should do them all the time.. I too have weigh to much jiggly stuff flying every where!!! Not to mention 5 babies have left me with a very weak bladder!! :blushing: :grumble: :frown: How many JJ's do we have to do??? I'm so ready for 30 day Shred to be over.. Only to move onto something more difficult.. If there is such a thing!!!!

Anybody partying for Super Bowl?? I am a huge Packer fan.. So I keep telling myself.. IN MODERATION!!! But by gosh I am gonna eat and celebrate today!!!

I want new ink!!!!! That is gonna be one of my gifts to me.. I'm wanting to the hubby and me to get semi matching ones that have to do with our love and the kiddos.. Sappy, I know! His Valentine's present was a love letter with the dates February 1st - February 14th written at the bottom.. Each day he has had to fill in a blank of something that reminds him of us.. Then on Valentine's day we are going to The Painted Pig (a pottery place) with his list.. and we are gonna pick out a platter.. They will paint his list of thoughts around the edge of the platter with our names in the center. He has no clue as to all that.. Just that his wife is being a pain by giving him homework! haha

Xander picked his 8 month birthday to decide he was big enough to crawl.. And there is no stopping him now!!! I don't know if I said we are the ambassador family for March of Dimes in central Arkansas this year, so we are gearing up for the March for Babies walk and getting the t-shirts made.. We are "Xander's Zoomers".. and our logo is a baby in a racing buggy.. or stroller.. I'll try and see if I remember how to post a pic.. lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend/week!!!
  • 47597_177411185611029_163751040310377_495614_5145781_n.jpg
  • mommared53
    I donned my girdle and my sports bra and gave the jumping jacks another try. I actually did 35!!! WOOHOO!!! Now I'm huffing and puffing but proud of myself. :happy:

Teran we don't have to do the jumping jacks. I just wanted to try them the other night but could only manage 3 because of the grunting and the blubber flopping all over the place. :laugh: Congratulations on your little one crawling. I'm sure you'll get more exercise chasing after him now. :laugh: The logo is so cute. Good luck on the walk. I hope everything goes really well.

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.
  • JStarnes
    Teran - I got a pic of cutie boy Xander in my email a few days ago - I'm the leader of the March for Babies at my work and get the regular updates via email. It was so cool to show the girls at work his picture & say I "know" his Mom :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    I promise I'll never bring it up again

How bout those local boys ey?:bigsmile: :bigsmile: GOPACK!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • How about dem Packers?!?! And how about the fact that I didn't go too overboard?? Yay me!! I'm anxiously waiting for Xander to wake up so I can weigh myself... While i didn't go over... It was stuff I don't normally eat any more... So I'm hoping my weight for weigh in day isn't far off from yesterdays weight!!

Jesse, that is so cool!!! :-) I guess you got the 4 part email about him that came out during prematurity awareness month? We are super proud of our little guy! :-) Do you guys have a March for Babies that you do?
  • Nessarose1
    Good morning all. I was sick most of the weekend. Not really feeling well today either. Hopefully I can kick it fast and get back into the groove. I have plans to at least attempt the Elliptical tonight. I'm gonna throw in some hula hoops too. Def going to do my crunches! This is my week!

Had swim lessons yest and daughter did GREAT! She's really doing so much better. :bigsmile: Gonna try and take her to the pool at some point for an extra day to practice. :bigsmile: .

This is the 3rd day in a row she has woken up DRY. No bed wetting! (Even naps!!) I can't beleive it! We officially took her diapers Last Wed and she woke up wet on Thurs and Fri morning but I think she's got it now! I really think we should have gotten rid of her pull ups a long time ago!
  • That is so awesome! what a big girl. :happy:
  • Nessarose1
    I know I can't beleive it!

You know what's SAD?? People are asking me what to get daughter for her b-day and I have NO IDEA what to tell them! I mean really- She needs NOTHING!

So far on the list we have
    Sheet sets for her "big" bed.
    Flashlight (She's obsessed with them. :laugh: )

That's IT! :noway:

We're getting her a tennis racket and that's ALL! She seriously needs nothing else. (Well, maybe renew her zoo membership?)
  • chrissyh
    Happy Monday. I don't think the Steelers actually showed up for the game....:noway:

Went over yesterday but had a great time with friends. Too much food just there in my face! Here's to a great week this week. :drinker:

Made first college loan payment for Baylee. only millions more and we'll have it paid for...(exaggerated but that's how it feels!)

Did my crunches last week...on to more this week.