Whats up with the negative posting going on!

Options
2»

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    BTW. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry. Sometimes my desire 2 B funny can ruin someone serious post. I am making an effort of properly picking my times 2 B funny.

*takes his toner than a month ago arms and pulls everyone in for a big bear hug*
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    BTW. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry. Sometimes my desire 2 B funny can ruin someone serious post. I am making an effort of properly picking my times 2 B funny.

*takes his toner than a month ago arms and pulls everyone in for a big bear hug*

x2 :ohwell:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Think I stepped into something earlier, did not know what was going on so sorry. I :heart: MFP and would never be negative to anyone. You guys are great :drinker:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm a very happy camper now:laugh: The only thing that would make me even happier would be if they finally turn my water on:grumble: .... I could go to texas and use the slip and slide:devil:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    There is only a lingering stench of negativity but no worries!
    Mike has taken care of it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You haven't offended me yet, but keep trying. :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Anyone have a little booty shaking icon

I think some of us need one hehehe

I am down to 150 today and I am on my second day of my cycle i know tmi...

Man I leave to go to the doctor for a couple hours and you people type all kinds of stuff :laugh:

I'll catch up later this evening if I can... until then....

How about we all do the chicken dance!? I couldn't find a booty shaking one right now

1192621888.CR.BradLee-chicken_dance.gif
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    This was probably a good lesson for all of us....