I'm here, but I need a slap.

2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Thanks for all the support. I really do appreciate it. I'm going to jump right back on.

I bought a pregnancy test this morning and will take it as soon as I need to use the restroom.

I will keep you guys posted.

Well?????????? :smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Thanks for all the support. I really do appreciate it. I'm going to jump right back on.

I bought a pregnancy test this morning and will take it as soon as I need to use the restroom.

glad to hear from you, but really sorry you have been in a funk. BIG HUGS!!

i am praying for you this am. :heart:

let us know as soon as you get those results. you may find that just knowing the answer will be relief and then some of that stress will melt away!

hugs...:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Are you?????:indifferent:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    For the past week I have been so unmotivated. I haven't been working out. I haven't been eating great. I haven't really given a care about much except for my daughter.

How do I get out of this funk? I need someone to slap me back in to reality. I have come too far to stop now. :frown:

Thanks Shannon for sending me a message. :heart:

Help me, I feel so unmotivated.

I was WONDERING where you've been!
    Nice to have you back...get your butt in gear missy!! :wink:
    We missed you!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    OH MY GOODNESS! I just read the previous posts....ARE YOU PREGS OR NOT! IM EXCITED TO HEAR!
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Now you got me interested. Are you?????

It's funny (or not) everytime I started a diet and started to lose weight years ago I got pregnant:laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

That's what we're here for..........and the results arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........(drumroll)...............................................
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    I know....I am worried because she hasn't come back soon enough. Ssshh...she acts like she's got other things to do than update us all. :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    LOL...wellllllll....she might :laugh: We'll just have to pray everything turns out ok. Which I'm sure it will. Things have a way of working themselves out. :wink: