LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

1234568»

Replies

• mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    I think a C is a good size. It matches your thinner body :)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    I hope and pray that i loose some in the area too! I am a 38DD and have always wanted a reduction. Bathing suits are miserable and tops and t-shirts are difficult. I would love to wear those little "strappy camis" without the ugly bra straps showing!

Me too I lost 50lbs and went from 38dd to 36dd. Not a huge deal but more bra options for sure.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    i have always been top heavy but i about fell over when i got measured for a correct bra size of 38DD... where do you find your sports bras? my ladies are always coming out of the bottom so i have to wear both a bra and the sports bra.

I am so glad I'm not the only one this has happened to! I bought a sports bra at Target and it slipped right up, my girls were jiggling out as soon as I got on the elliptical! I cant figure out if the bra was too small or too big??
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    NO NO , anywere but the girls ...LOL
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I've lost 75 pounds since September and have gone from a 44F to a 36J. Although I've lost a few inches from my chest, I've lost considerably more from everwhere else. If I wasn't so tall, I might topple over. I am hoping that the last 25 pounds takes a bit more from my chest. Really, at this point my waist is pretty small so I just need to lose a few more inches from my hips/thighs and chest.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    I've lost 27 lbs and I've retired my biggest bras - 44 DD, 42 DD, both I was spilling out of. I think I'm now a real DD instead of E and I think I'm in the 36's - I can't read what it says the size is, but pretty sure I'm in 36s, not even 38's anymore. And, I'm not even at onederland yet, so this is great. I assume I'll be in the 34's by then....
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    I pray my girls go!!! I want them to be smaller and if the are flat the hubby will pay to fill them up once I hit goal weight
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Revisiting this topic. I've lost ten more pounds since I was last here and haven't lost anything else in my bust (went from DD to C).
    I've noticed that my back doesn't hurt anymore though. Alot of pressure is off of it now. :)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    I want to lose some of my girls too. I'm a 38F and it's a pain in the butt. Last year (before things got crazy in my life) I lost 30 pounds and didn't lose any boobage at all. I'm not expecting alot but it'd be nice to go down to a DD.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Miy originally 46DDs are shrinking at the same pace as the rest of me which Im fine with. Im currently at a 42D. Im afraid they will either get too small or stop shrinking and be gigantic when IM small. But man I cant wait to get some cute bras! and ones that dont cost a fortune!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    i'll be glad to trade in my DDs for Cs!!!! but i hate to have to buy all new bras ;P
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    When I got pregnant with my son, I was a 34D (thanks to a wonderful surgeon). All though the pregnancy, I just used one of those bra-strap extenders. Finally after he was born, I got tired of how uncomfortable my bras were and went and got fitted. I'm now a 40DD. :embarassed: Well DUH! No wonder I was uncomfortable. *eye roll* I'm looking forward to getting back to my smaller size (go figure, I paid good money to get big boobs and am now trying to lose them!! :laugh: )
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!