Things that annoy...

1234568»

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    WHEN YOU WANT IT AND HE"S TOO TIRED...LOL :bigsmile:
  • When you are cleaning house ... hubby has been off all day ... kids played all day or sat on their butts. You get up and clean your @ss off and they think its ok to sit and watch you like its a show on TV.

Then Im the annoying one cause I get pi$$ed and start fussin :explode:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    When you are cleaning house ... hubby has been off all day ... kids played all day or sat on their butts. You get up and clean your @ss off and they think its ok to sit and watch you like its a show on TV.

Then Im the annoying one cause I get pi$$ed and start fussin :explode:
    Followed by my husband watching me fold laundry and when I am over 1/2 done, or he is buried under a pile of his clean laundry, looking up and asking oh so innocently "do you want help?"
    My dog's muddy paw prints on my clean kitchen floor. Anyone that says SAHM's have it easy.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    when my husband accuses me of not telling him something, when really he just wasn't listening

Thats genetic, don't blame him:wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    I just thought of this last night.

Public bathrooms whose doors have handles that you have to pull back to open. I am a germ phobe dude. I wash my hands and now I have to touch a door that others, who may night have washed their hands, touched. :noway: :noway: :explode:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I just thought of this last night.

Public bathrooms whose doors have handles that you have to pull back to open. I am a germ phobe dude. I wash my hands and now I have to touch a door that others, who may night have washed their hands, touched. :noway: :noway: :explode:

Big time germaphobe here! I always use the bottom of my shirt to close those nasty thangs.:sick:
  • fatsis

I fight through the sleepiness. :yawn: But only b/c I am considerate :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Small price to pay for the one you love. I know I am so sensitive to her needs.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

I fight through the sleepiness. :yawn: But only b/c I am considerate :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

*Her* needs!?!?! :cry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

*Her* needs!?!?! :cry:

You're on a roll today, Sarge! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    People that are rude to senior citizens
    People that don't give up thier seat to a pregnant lady
    Not holding the door open for the person behind you
    People that don't smile back or just frown non stop
    a wet toilet seat
    waking up to a dirty kitchen even though I cleaned it BEFORE I went to bed
    getting a customer service rep that can't speak english and gets mad because you can't understand THEM!!!!
    I could go on and on!!!!

O....M.....G!!!!! Wet toilet seat?? I say something every time I go in a bathroom (people in there or not) and see a wet toilet seat "I don't care if you're doing gymnastics over the toilet so your butt doesn't touch... how do you miss that HUGE HOLE??":sick: And I can't even go there on the customer service rep... I'm convinced not speaking a language known to mankind is a prerequisite for the job!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Oh, here's one...

People who ask me if I want vodka or gin in a martini. If I wanted vodka, I'd say, "please, give me the fake imposter martini with the substandard potato alcohol please'. No, a martini is gin, vermouth, and an olive. A gibson is gin, vermouth, and a pearl onion. Accept no substitutes.

On that note, adding "tini" to every mixed drink that comes out and is made with vodka really irks me as well. There is no vodka in a martini, so don't call it a @(*(*(#(@&#@ martini!

Grr.

/soapbox
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :mad: Idiots that pull out into oncoming traffic and block three lanes waiting for the other side to open up. Just F*(&*$(*^ WAIT!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    People with serious staring problems. EVERYWHERE I go! For the love of pete, I aint that weird lookin'

My mom wouldn't lie to me...would she? HMMMMM
  • Shannon023
    People with serious staring problems. EVERYWHERE I go! For the love of pete, I aint that weird lookin'

thpuhleeze.gif You're a babe, I'd stare too.

Better then the "Dracula sees a crucifix" look. Don't ask me how I know that one. :grumble:
  • SoupNazi

Better then the "Dracula sees a crucifix" look. Don't ask me how I know that one. :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

little do you know I stole those pics from someone else...teehee

I hope she never becomes a member here. Crap...I never think these things through.
  • fatsis

*starts looking all around so as not to get caught staring anymore*
  • Shannon023

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

little do you know I stole those pics from someone else...teehee

I hope she never becomes a member here. Crap...I never think these things through.

Oh..whew!! Don't worry she's a blonde. I'm sure she'd never be able to figure out how to post anyway. :bigsmile:

{Cracked myself up!!!} :laugh:
  • SoupNazi

Oh..whew!! Don't worry she's a blonde. I'm sure she'd never be able to figure out how to post anyway. :bigsmile:

OHHH SERIOUS BURN..LOL

good thing I'm really bald or I might take offense to that.
  • SoupNazi

*starts looking all around so as not to get caught staring anymore*

Don't be a hatin' fatsis....
  • Shannon023

OHHH SERIOUS BURN..LOL

good thing I'm really bald or I might take offense to that.

:laugh:

Must be my lucky day. :drinker: