HRM question.

Options
2»

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I have nothing useful to add...but wanted to say, cute ticker photo anhnguyen06!

Thank you :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    To everyone who was planning on buying a HRM

---- did you buy one? Which one? Do you love it? Did it come with a chest strap? Did you buy brand new or eBay it?

I'm just starting to look into it, but really thinking I'd like a HRM...
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    To everyone who was planning on buying a HRM

---- did you buy one? Which one? Do you love it? Did it come with a chest strap? Did you buy brand new or eBay it?

I'm just starting to look into it, but really thinking I'd like a HRM...

I just bought the Polar F4 - as it is a basic model, but has everything that I could need! It does your HR, counts your calories burned, times your workout, has a training range so it beeps at you if you drop too low, or get too high, and it gives you a workout summary. I think it is great!!!

I bought mine at Sport Check onsale (I'm in Canada) as the best price I found on E-bay was $79 + $12 S&H, plus duty, so $99 at Sport Check was a great price, and hassle free.

It came with a small watch that has a great easy to read screen. It came with a sleek new chest strap (my previous Polar HRM had a much "chunkier" strap). If you are small, you might want to order the specialty strap. The basic straps' smallest setting is 25", and in order to wear it tight, I have to put it close to the smallest setting ("medium" is the standard size that they come with). My last strap stretched out a bit over time, so you might want to keep this in mind.

Good luck, and let us know what you buy!
    :flowerforyou: