270 min. challenge 2/21 - 2/27

13»

Replies

• jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    weekly goal: 270 minutes

mon: min. of 65 minutes cooking, cleaning, Jillian Michaels Shred it
    tues: min. of 25 minutes Jillian Michaels Shred it
    wed: min. of 55 minutes = 30 minutes cooking, cleaning & 25 minutes Jillian Michaels Shred it
    thur: min. of 20 minutes walking
    fri: min. of 285 minutes of office cleaning (I promised I wouldn't count this toward my challenge, my goal was to do 270 in addition to this)
    sat: min. of 105 minutes = 60 minutes shopping + 45 minutes walking (15 minutes with 30 pound sleeping daughter)
    sun: min. of

total: 270
    left to go:0
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    weekly goal: 300 minutes

mon: 30 min. of walking & 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    tues: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    wed: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    thur: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    fri: 25 min. of Jillian DVD & 45 min. of insane spinning, I'm soooo tired (in a good way)
    sat: 60 min. of P90X Kenpo & 15 min. of Ab Ripper X

total: 275
    left to go: 25
  • EverythingCubbies
    I didn't push myself this week but I did today. My dad's spinning DVD is a level 3.5 outta 4. Just to give you an idea, it makes my dad poor sweat and he rides 200-300K rides in one day. LOL, glad he got me some padded cycling pants!

i've never even been on a spinning bike before. it looks like a killer workout though! are you still pushing toward your goal of 300 min. this week?

My dad actually has these things that you put your bike on to make it stationary, I love it. He got me a super nice bike and then one to use on the trainer. Once we get our basement fixed I plan on moving my bike stuff over here. It's a great workout and my legs are jelly when I get done. I must say, the padded shorts are a must. Once I didn't use them and owwwww, it hurt.

I'll def get to my goal this week. I'm so glad to have a challenge thread to be a part of, once I say I'll do something, I'll do it. It def helped me to stay on track this week and make time for my w/o, especially this weekend. :)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    weekly goal: 315 minutes

mon: 41 min. of walk at home dvd
    tues: 46min. of walk at home 11 mins of shake weight 7 mins of crunches=64 mins
    wed: 50min. of walk at home
    thur: 30 min. of walking 42 min of zumba and crunchless abs 11 min of shake weight = 83
    fri: 66 min. of walking at home dvd
    sat: 54min. of walking at home dvd 11 mins of shake weight =65 mins.

total: 369
    left to go: 0
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    I didn't push myself this week but I did today. My dad's spinning DVD is a level 3.5 outta 4. Just to give you an idea, it makes my dad poor sweat and he rides 200-300K rides in one day. LOL, glad he got me some padded cycling pants!

i've never even been on a spinning bike before. it looks like a killer workout though! are you still pushing toward your goal of 300 min. this week?

My dad actually has these things that you put your bike on to make it stationary, I love it. He got me a super nice bike and then one to use on the trainer. Once we get our basement fixed I plan on moving my bike stuff over here. It's a great workout and my legs are jelly when I get done. I must say, the padded shorts are a must. Once I didn't use them and owwwww, it hurt.

I'll def get to my goal this week. I'm so glad to have a challenge thread to be a part of, once I say I'll do something, I'll do it. It def helped me to stay on track this week and make time for my w/o, especially this weekend. :)

your bike/trainer/padded shorts sound like fun!

this thread really helped me stick to my goal this week too! i'll definitely be posting a new thread tomorrow!
  • EverythingCubbies
    weekly goal: 300 minutes

mon: 30 min. of walking & 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    tues: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    wed: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    thur: 25 min. of Jillian DVD
    fri: 25 min. of Jillian DVD & 45 min. of insane spinning, I'm soooo tired (in a good way)
    sat: 60 min. of P90X Kenpo & 15 min. of Ab Ripper X
    sun: 25 min. of Jillian DVD & 15 min. of 6 Pack Abs

total: 315
    left to go: zippidy do da, Yahoo!

Can't wait to do it again.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    mon: 31 min. of Wii Fit Plus
    tues: 66 min. of Wii Fit Plus and walking
    wed: 120 min. of cleaning
    thur: 28 min. of Wii EA Sports Active 2
    fri: 110 min. of walking and cleaning
    sat: 59 min. of Wii EA Sports Active 2 and cleaning
    sun: 46 min. of Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active 2

total: 460
    left to go: all done!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    weekly goal: 400 minutes

mon: 58 minutes of TurboKick, 18 minutes of Jillian's 6 week 6 pack
    tues: 20 min of TurboFire HIIT 20, 20 min of TurboFire Core 20, 30 minutes Jillian 6 week 6 pack
    wed: 42 min of running
    thur: 20 min strength training, 50 minutes TurboKick, 60 minutes Zumba
    fri: rest day
    sat: 30 minutes strength training, 50 minutes Zumba
    sun: 25 minutes of jogging (11/miles)

total: 423
    left to go: ZERO!!!

I didn't think I was going to make a run today after drinking too much wine last night, but I did! YAY!! :)

I look forward to next week!!! Great job on everyone making their goals! WE ROCK!!
  • am_lowe

mon: 55 min. (30min interval run 4/5/6mph; 25min strength level 2 shred w/add'l circuit during cooldown)
    tues: 40 min. (11min 1mi run, 29min 5 circuits from jillianmichaels.com)
    wed: 48 min. (banish fat boost metabolism)
    thur: 46 min. (level 1 shred it with weights; level 3 shred)
    fri: 48 min. (banish fat boost metabolism)
    sat: 43 min. (13min 1mile run/walk; 30min level 1 shred it w/weights using 10 lbs)
    sun: 30 min. (20 min 1.5 mile run/walk; 10min jumping on trampoline with my 7yr old!!)

total: 310
    left to go: -40

decided to make it an "easy" day today. =)
  • jllipson

mon: min. of 65 minutes cooking, cleaning, Jillian Michaels Shred it
    tues: min. of 25 minutes Jillian Michaels Shred it
    wed: min. of 55 minutes = 30 minutes cooking, cleaning & 25 minutes Jillian Michaels Shred it
    thur: min. of 20 minutes walking
    fri: min. of 285 minutes of office cleaning (I promised I wouldn't count this toward my challenge, my goal was to do 270 in addition to this)
    sat: min. of 105 minutes = 60 minutes shopping + 45 minutes walking (15 minutes with 30 pound sleeping daughter)
    sun: min. of 30 minutes walking = 15 minutes while shopping + 15 minutes with 30 pound daughter - sleeping again.

total: 300
    left to go:0
  • jllipson
    Making my goal 300 for next week - not including my cleaning job - seemed too simple this week for me... thought about going to 350, but realize I will have a late work night due to a meeting on Tuesday, so didn't want to push my luck on it too much this week!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    weekly goal: 315 minutes

mon: 41 min. of walk at home dvd
    tues: 46min. of walk at home 11 mins of shake weight 7 mins of crunches=64 mins
    wed: 50min. of walk at home
    thur: 30 min. of walking 42 min of zumba and crunchless abs 11 min of shake weight = 83
    fri: 66 min. of walking at home dvd
    sat: 54min. of walking at home dvd 11 mins of shake weight =65 mins.
    sun: 30 min. of walking at home dvd

total: 399
    left to go: 0

next weeks goal is to get to 400 minutes.
  • am_lowe
    great job last week everyone! i'm posting the new thread for the new week below... just in case anyone missed it! =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182734-270-min-challenge-2-28-3-6
This discussion has been closed.