I'ev lost 37 lbs so far. Here's a system that worked for me.

2»

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Smart Balance pb on half a banana is my life blood! At night, with some ice water, it's like heaven. Sometimes I'll add a slice of bread and call it a Fat Elvis.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing! It's so great to see others diets and it's encouraging too! Way to go, as well! For breakie I eat whole grain toast with a banana and peanut butter! Keeps me full!
  • SouthBayJ
    SouthBayJ Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for sharing the info. This is something I was looking for. I work pretty much outdoors and need to make quick easy meals to take on the job and this looks like something I can try. I got the MFP app months ago but I am finally going to get it together.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    I just have ONE question...

How do you stretch one tablespoon on a whole banana????

a tablespoon is quite a bit. it always shocks me how much it is compared to how much i think it is.
  • ladybird_
    ladybird_ Posts: 55 Member
    I was going to be buying PB next shopping trip but I think I need to get some bananas too :-) the post was great, thank you.
  • This is cool to see... I am using MFP everyday to track my eating as well and I am following the Eat clean way of doing things which is exactly what you are doing... 5-6 meals at about 200-300 calories each. So far it is working for me and eliminated all snacking that I used to do. Good job!!
  • sharper43
    sharper43 Posts: 109
    I would love to figure out how to do this with my diet. It's really tough when I can only have 1200 calories a day. Turning that into 5-6 small meals is so difficult. I ended up eating just snacks throughout the day and didn't really get much nutrition out of it. For example, I just ate a 100-calorie pack of crackers as my mid afternoon snack.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!