Sin food - what HAVE you given up?

12346»

Replies

• mrsskurvy
    mrsskurvy Posts: 9 Member
    I have given up the ONE thing that gets me to cave. And amazingly, I haven't fell for it for about 6 months!!! YAY ME!! =) chocolate eclairs.
  • A 8x 8 pan of cinnacreibles the most delicious wonderful cinnamon bun our local grocery makes. It has been two months plus. We caught eachother's eye today at the store we still have a connection.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    I won't give up anything entirely, but I have decided to cut back drastically on some foods. They are french fries (unless I bake them in the oven myself), and bread products. I don't drink a lot of pop in the first place, but I have no use for it so I really don't need to drink it ever again.
  • Klondike Bars
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    The biggest thing that is getting me is my weekly trips to the mexican restaurant.....and the alcohol. My daughters are especially feeling the reality of no mexican too!!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Nothing 100 % but sodas 95% of the time and everything else is in moderation. I just make better choices or have smaller portions of what I like or use my "sin food" as a special treat for a week gone good. Even Jillian Michaels treats herself to a daily dose of chocolate!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Diet Coke!! Didnt realise how bad it was for you and how much it can hinder weight loss until I started reading a lot of information on here about it. I used to drink far too much of it daily, but have started drinking water instead now :-)

Jesus i never seen any thing about diet coke/coke zero would affect weigh loss... tell me more please...:cry:
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    beer and mixed drinks, sweets and candy
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Spaghetti-o's. I LOVE spaghetti-Os but haven't eaten them in about 8 months.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    McDonald Double cheese burger with small fry. I knew it was bad for me but I still had to have it once a month.
    Haven't had any McDonald this year!
  • Chips, pop, and any baked goods for Tim Horton's....:( - feel great though!!!
  • White flour anything and big tasty Muffins....... so long old friends
This discussion has been closed.