summer challenge- from Parka to bathing suit!

2»

Replies

• Ok so we have 11 ( I think) we should probably stop at that so we can really focus on one another and our goals.. I can post another topic so that you who are in the challenge can focus mainly on that forum and not have to sort through all of this mess.. It will be a Summer Challenge- from parka to bathing suit. When I post please put your starting weight, your goal weight, and we will pick a weigh- in date.. maybe wednesday? or Thursday? what do you all think?
  • Hello!

I would love to participate in this also and am typing fast because 2 more people replied while I was distracted! :-) We are going on a trip to Palm Springs in April when my boys' (7 and 10yrs) are on spring break and then a summer vacation in June so I have two goals that I want to work toward and would love to feel and look great in a bikini! Or even shorts and tank tops for that matter.....

Great.. look for the new post so we can sort out who all is in it!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    how about a wed weigh in day, smack dab in the middle of the week :)
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    If there is room I would love to join!! I need some motivation cause I keep falling off of the workout bandwagon. :)
  • how about a wed weigh in day, smack dab in the middle of the week :)

agreed! actually, any day is fine with me.
  • how about a wed weigh in day, smack dab in the middle of the week :)

I was thinking that too but I wrote down Thursday in the new post.. we can move it to wed though!
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Hi,

Just checking in since I didn't see any other postings. Did I not make it in to the top 10? :cry:
    I would love to participate if there is still room! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.