Hey y'all!!

Well here I am...44 yrs. old overweight and now counting calories! I live in southeast Texas and you

know what that means...we like to eat!. Afterall, they say "everythings bigger in TEXAS"!! And that

certainly includes my waistline!! I'm really gunna need some support and help. I'm hoping to find

some of both here!

Replies

• nume
    nume Posts: 2
    Well here I am...44 yrs. old overweight and now counting calories! I live in southeast Texas and you

know what that means...we like to eat!. Afterall, they say "everythings bigger in TEXAS"!! And that

certainly includes my waistline!! I'm really gunna need some support and help. I'm hoping to find

some of both here!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Hi y'all!

I am a college student interning in the Houston area for the summer, and I have to agree, Texas has amazing food! Hence why I'm on here now, I've gained a few since coming out. lol. I wish you all the best, and feel free to contact any of us for support! :smile:
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Welcome! You will find tons of support on this site. You are going to do great!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome "partner" :happy:

I have heard that Texans also like 2 stepping and line dancing.

Get your boots on and go! :tongue:

What kind of exercise are you going to do this week?

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome! You will find tons of support on this site. You are going to do great!

I TOTALLY agree! The people on here are EXTREMELY supportive!
    You'll also find that counting your calories, etc. isn't nearly as bad as it seems! This place has done wonders for me, and soooooo many others! You WILL lose, and it'll "practically" be easy!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Welcome! :)