Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Food Diary Suggestion (request)

SGFlyinHiSGFlyinHi Posts: 469Member Member Posts: 469Member Member
Is there any way to add a box next to the food entry to add time of day? I would like to keep track not only what I eat, but also the amount of time in between each item I eat.
Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SGFlyinHiSGFlyinHi Posts: 469Member Member Posts: 469Member Member
    Is there any way to add a box next to the food entry to add time of day? I would like to keep track not only what I eat, but also the amount of time in between each item I eat.
    Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • jdanielsjdaniels Posts: 37Member Posts: 37Member
    yes go to home and at the bottom where you see food diary go there and at he top click on settings and you can change your settings to times instead of meals.
    Thanks, but that changes the title and it changes it for all of the days. I don't always eat at the same time everyday, so that won't work. What I am suggesting, is a new box to the left of either the title of the meal box, or next to the food you enter to help keep track. :smile:
  • deaneadeanea Posts: 1,437Member Posts: 1,437Member
    for now you may have to put it in your note area at the bottom of the food diary page
    That's what I'm doing now. This was just a suggestion to maybe help the site in the future. It doesn't need to happen immediately, or ever if the owner so desires.