Someone! Anyone! HELP!

2»

Replies

• Oh... and here - you can get a free sample to see if you like it: http://www.truelemon.com/sample.html
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Thank you guys so much! I'm not allergic to splenda, i just tried it in my mcdonalds sweet tea, and yuck! Horrible aftertaste! Can't take it! I might try coke zero, so thanks for that suggestion. I have had the propel fitness water, and I like it, I actually completely forgot it existed! I've never tried crystal light, but i will do so! And the adding the true lemon to the water sounds like a good idea too! I love sour, so that may be good for me! I guess I could always drink lemonade with no sugar or anything too! Thanks again to everyone, going to try no more soda from this very moment on! Wish me luck! (I'm going to need it!!!)
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Try Kellogg s special K O2 protein water.
  • Your addition sounds like what my sigs were to me years ago. When I quit the sigs I just went cold turkey. I think that is the only way. I love water, the only way I drink it is lukewarm. My teeth can't take it cold so I have to have it room temp.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Otogo water has flavor but not artificial sweetner in it at all. I like it because I have any type of sucrolose in my water. I don't find that refreshing at all. Give that a try. They have 4-5 different flavors. I was also at my local convenience store the other day and they had flavored water (with no artificial sweetner in it) that I really liked as well. I will go back and let you know that was. Maybe they will have in your area.
This discussion has been closed.