Almost to the finish line

I am new to MFP, but not knew to online support for weight loss. I was previously at another site and lost 73 lbs with their help. That site has changed quite a bit and I thought I need a fresh start somewhere else!!

I have been at this weight for several month's now. I can't say that I have been as motivated though either. I just need a kick in the pants!!! Any takers? lol

Replies

• tinabick
    tinabick Posts: 3
    I am new to MFP, but not knew to online support for weight loss. I was previously at another site and lost 73 lbs with their help. That site has changed quite a bit and I thought I need a fresh start somewhere else!!

I have been at this weight for several month's now. I can't say that I have been as motivated though either. I just need a kick in the pants!!! Any takers? lol
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Here is your kick, you are so close :tongue: !! Come on and get it in gear :angry:

I know you can do it! So here's to you :drinker:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    :flowerforyou: Sorry the other site stopped motivating you. I think this one is great! Welcome
  • tinabick
    tinabick Posts: 3
    Thank you thank you :) ....it seems the closer I get, the less I am motivated....that makes absolutely NO sense.