Size FOUR? whaaaaaat?

13»

Replies

• our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Size 4! What's that? Are you sure that is even a clothing size? LOL!!! Wow that's great!!! I know you felt so wonderful!!! Did you call everyone you know? LOL! I would have! Congrats!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    well, ive definitely gotten the hard work part down now...so now i guess my only choice is to cut out sweets

waaahhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad:
    It is my biggest weakness! tell me how you do it!!!!!

Baby Sparkles says:
    babyemcupcake.jpg
  • valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    That is aweosme!! have fun in vegas!!:drinker:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    well, ive definitely gotten the hard work part down now...so now i guess my only choice is to cut out sweets

Baby Sparkles says:
    babyemcupcake.jpg

it's not easy!!! and once i slip, it is so hard to get back into the no sweets mode! it's rough.. but do'able!
  • chelsey787

Baby Sparkles says:
    babyemcupcake.jpg

it's not easy!!! and once i slip, it is so hard to get back into the no sweets mode! it's rough.. but do'able!
  • chelsey787

Baby Sparkles says:
    babyemcupcake.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!