What are you gonna do?

2»

Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    I love this post! I want to continue being able to move more freely. Have less pain in my knees. And go on a holiday with my family to a beach (Siesta Key, Florida) and walk the beach in a bathing suit that I feel confident in and play!
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    I just want to fit into the pretty clothes in my closet - clothes that fit me just 3 years ago - again!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Skydiving! (typing that made my tummy drop a bit...lol!)

Only 97 lbs to go! This may take a while...
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    1st Thank God that I have fianlly achieved it for the first time in my whole life and savor the feeling!

2nd Shop at stores that I was afraid to even glance at when i walked by!

3rd When my other family members also meet their weight loss goals we will take a cruise/vacation together
    to celebrate our new health together!
  • My co-workers and I started actively watching our food intake and trying to exercise about 12 days ago. I must admit I haven't even thought that far ahead. So far I am just looking forward to being able to tie my shoes (bow in the middle of the shoe and not on the side) without being out of breath.:happy:
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    oh wow, I've actually never thought of this before... but knowing me, I'd probably just celebrate with a major shopping spree and dare to wear a bikini for the first time since 8th grade (and actually feel COMFORTABLE wearing it!).
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    I've already warned my husband that I will be going on a serious shopping spree at Victoria's Secret. He didn't complain.
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    When I'm overweight the first thing that goes missing are my bones... specifically collar and wrist bones. I'm going to tattoo the outline of a star around my right wristbone (recently reappeared!) to honour and acknowledge the hard work that's gone into the journey :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    I've already warned my husband that I will be going on a serious shopping spree at Victoria's Secret. He didn't complain.

I'm going here too!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.