Chalean Extreme

MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I just bought this yesterday and I've never really seen it before (haven't watched videos on it or anything)
I currently only have 3lb hand weights and i'm sure that won't suffice.
I don't want to go out and buy a hoard of weights (expensive) so for anyone who has done this program, can you suggest weights that I should be using during this program? what weights did you use/were effective for you to get results?

thanks!

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    She teaches you how to use your own resistance or buy the resistance band. They are inexpensive and you can do a lot with them. It's a great program.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    You can definitely use the resistance bands that it comes with. I have 5, 10 and 15 pound weights. I mostly use the 10 for everything during phase 1, but on phase 2, I did increase a few areas to 15. I have looked into those fancy weights that she uses, dial-a-weight-lol-, but way too expensive. Don't fret, as she has one girl in all her videos who uses the bands. You are going to love this workout.
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Well I use 5lbs for the warm-up and then use 8, 10, 12, 15 and now 20 for some lower body exercises. It's hard to know what weight will work for you. I agree that the band might be a good way to start if you can't buy weights right now.
This discussion has been closed.