thick isnt bad!

13»

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    i been looking at some poeples pic and they looked better before they started a diet. thick is not bad. work out get in shape. tiny isnt the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do us ladies find more men like you? :laugh:
    \
    No kiddin' :)

I want to have muscle but keep a little bit of my curves, I kinda like them ;) (this from a person who was really skinny growing up til about age 30 and had NO curves)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Ha I wish I could pass myself off as "thick"!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    i promise i was just thinking this the other day. i was looking a people pictures and most of them look better when they are in that in between phase, you know when they have lost most of the weight. I like my curves and my cushion. ***Thicka than a Snickas**

You are so funny..Thicka than a Snickas...Love it..you know how we do..no flat buns here..
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    i been looking at some poeples pic and they looked better before they started a diet. thick is not bad. work out get in shape. tiny isnt the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had a problem a day in my life with a guy and my thickness! I think if people carry themselves with a confident attitude about their sexiness the guy will love it too.

Love this...Men are more attracted to someone that has their own uniqueness and confidence is definitely a plus
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Great post! I just had this conversation the other day with my sis. I've always been considered "thick". I'm tall so it disguises what the scale says very well. I'd just like to have a healthy BMI and to do so I have to lose at least another 20 pounds.
  • Agreeee. I want to lose weight (duh) but have no desire to be very bony. I wish I could have the bod of J.Lo or Beyonce but sadly I don't think I'll ever have enough junk in the drunk to get that hourglass shape haha
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    You can tell you are a Southerner! I gladly represent the thick chicks and will continue to do so. Not at all going for skinny!
  • Haha yep I'm a southerner too...I've noticed a lot of people have a preference for ladies with meat on their bones EXCEPT at college. Which sucks. Anyway, I like fit guys, but I must admit my ideal is more of a pre-weight loss Seth Rogen. Which may be blasphemy here, but I've always adored guys with a little more to love.
  • itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    I''m all for being healthy and feeling good. Bony is definitely a no no for me.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member

Move to Goergia. Knew he was from here. Hahahahah
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    I totally agree with this, I see some peoples profile pictures who are dieting ant think to myself why? I'm aiming for thick I'm not trying to loss my tush or my boobs! lol
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Amen to that!! I'm thick and want to lose quite a bit of weight. But my goal is to not be skinny, just healthy and slimmed down!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Hahaha! Well said!
  • Totally agree!! Curves are ok with me! I just have them in the wrong places right now, lol.:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.