Christmas Wish

Options
2»

Replies

• rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    I've got small boobs and a small booty. All I have are HUGE hips. SO all of you giving away boobs and booty, hook me up!

And before you tell me about my hips not being big... here are my dimensions... 35 - 30.5 - 42!!!! No one should have a 11.5 difference between their waist and their hips when they have a flat booty!! It just looks funny, seriously. Classic pear shape here.

All I want from Santa is an hour glass figure :love:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Here I'll keep it simple, snowshoes. The lottery is too chancey:laugh:

Snowshoes sound fun as long as I can have the snow too.

I would love being smaller everywhere. Particularly the mommy pooch, booty and thighs. While I am at it you can have my cheeks to I hate them seriously. Other than that I am not particular.

Have a good one everyone.

:bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Peace on Earth.

If I can't have that, then I want to give Skinnier, Healthier, Sexier_Me my "girls". They get in the way of bicep curls. My trainer says they'll shrink along with the rest of me, but I don't think so....

:wink:

Um, wonder what the boys are going to be asking for?
    cmriverside
    Don't forget the digital camera!!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Peace on Earth.

If I can't have that, then I want to give Skinnier, Healthier, Sexier_Me my "girls". They get in the way of bicep curls. My trainer says they'll shrink along with the rest of me, but I don't think so....

:wink:

Yay!!... Can't wait to open up that present!:bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Maybe they are too embarrasses :blushing: after reading this to post their Christmas wishes.
  • babiecuddles
    babiecuddles Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    k, like, am i the only one who likes my boobs? well, hubby does too, lol...but...cm, have to agree with your trainer...they will shrink...:sad: with me, they have always been the first to go, lol

Nope tdroseler you are not the only one happy with her boobs, I’m rather proud of mine. 40DD and holding up nicely, can hardly tell when I’m not wearing a bra. :wink: Now if I could just get them to stay that way while I get rid of this hideous tummy, upper legs and arms. :noway:
    As for what I want for Christmas I mostly want to be able to make my little ones have a wonderful time, and for my best friend to have a safe trip from North Dakota to spend Christmas with us. :flowerforyou: And that my hubby has paid attention to the hints I’ve been dropping for the last few months. :ohwell: BUT he usually don’t :ohwell: (think I will recruit someone to help him out this year.. lol )