Married But Boring

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    I can't believe this thread is still going.

all for you!

I doubt you had me in mind while chatting in this thread

wouldn't you like to know what I had in mind... lol

I know what you had in mind, but I won't tell your secrets... shhhhh... I'm hot just like an oven... lol.

or like my oatmeal this morning =( ...ouch!

I am almost jealous of your oatmeal.. just saying...

you should be... I hear my trash can is ALL THE RAGE when it comes to new places to hang...

well, you know how I like the aggressive women.. but I had a different htought but won't share so we can keep this thread boring.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    intrigued now lol....
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    There

sure

are

a lot

of

quotes

in

this

thread
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    I can't believe this thread is still going.

all for you!

I doubt you had me in mind while chatting in this thread

wouldn't you like to know what I had in mind... lol

I know what you had in mind, but I won't tell your secrets... shhhhh... I'm hot just like an oven... lol.

or like my oatmeal this morning =( ...ouch!

I am almost jealous of your oatmeal.. just saying...

you should be... I hear my trash can is ALL THE RAGE when it comes to new places to hang...

well, you know how I like the aggressive women.. but I had a different htought but won't share so we can keep this thread boring.

I got you with the burned tongue didn't I? lol
  • DreamLittleDarling
    There

sure

are

a lot

of

quotes

in

this

thread

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I promise this will be my last over use of little blue boxes.... for now at least =)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    You know you had me with the tongue......

I gave you blue box... bwahahaha.....

I am getting peckish...

its hard oging back and fourth from home page to thread to try and keep up with you... but its sooo worth it.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    If you scroll down this page really fast, the blue boxes make it look cool! :tongue:
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    hang on this is ment to be a boring thread there should be no blue boxes ..there should be no blue of anything.....now stop that .....:explode: :bigsmile:
  • DreamLittleDarling

I am getting peckish...

its hard oging back and fourth from home page to thread to try and keep up with you... but its sooo worth it.

this reminded me of megamind... OUCH! MY GIANT BLUE HEAD... anyone else with me? no? ...great

getting peckish has GOT to be better then being pecked, right?

the back and forth... I'm just making sure we get a good workout, I'm looking out for you. I'm like Jillian Michaels... only shorter... and fat! =)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    hang on this is ment to be a boring thread there should be no blue boxes ..there should be no blue of anything.....now stop that .....:explode: :bigsmile:

wait... being boring should actually result in alot of blue... boxes. shouldn't it? lol
  • PantalaNagaPampa

I am getting peckish...

this reminded me of megamind... OUCH! MY GIANT BLUE HEAD... anyone else with me? no? ...great

the back and forth... I'm just making sure we get a good workout, I'm looking out for you. I'm like Jillian Michaels... only shorter... and fat! =)

Too funny with the megamind... again, get out of my head and stop reading my thoughts.

I guess it depends on what kind of pecking is going on, themind races with thought.

Thank you so much for ensuring we get a good workout, I appreciate you looking out for me, as for the JM only shorter and fat, bite your burned tongue. How can you say that after telling us all how your panties were falling down after you got out of the shower.. And, yes I read that post like 5 times... thanks for that.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    wait... being boring should actually result in alot of blue... boxes. shouldn't it? lol
    no...that was the flirting but no contact thread....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member

I am getting peckish...

Too funny with the megamind... again, get out of my head and stop reading my thoughts.

I guess it depends on what kind of pecking is going on, themind races with thought.

Thank you so much for ensuring we get a good workout, I appreciate you looking out for me, as for the JM only shorter and fat, bite your burned tongue. How can you say that after telling us all how your panties were falling down after you got out of the shower.. And, yes I read that post like 5 times... thanks for that.

I'm starting to feel a little dirty now.... :tongue: :devil:
  • DreamLittleDarling

I am getting peckish...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna bite my tongue, it seriously still hurts! stupid, disrespectful oatmeal!

although I have lost 15lbs, I'm pretty sure JM's panties would still be too small =P
  • DreamLittleDarling

dang... I keep getting confused!
  • PantalaNagaPampa

I don't hink you are confused at all. You know full well your actions, and I respect that.!
    All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honour, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler
  • DreamLittleDarling

I don't hink you are confused at all. You know full well your actions, and I respect that.!
    All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honour, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler

psh... I am wholesome and sweet. you haven't noticed?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, Ive noticed. That's exactly how would describe you.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    [/quote]

[/quote]

off subject:
    there is a lap giraffe commercial on RIGHT NOW. I'm watching it as I type this! WOOT!

on subject:
    yep... thats why threads i partake in get locked LOL

off subject:
    next commercial was for the new GMC Acadia. I. NEED. THAT.
  • PantalaNagaPampa

[/quote]

off subject:
    there is a lap giraffe commercial on RIGHT NOW. I'm watching it as I type this! WOOT!

on subject:
    yep... thats why threads i partake in get locked LOL

off subject:
    next commercial was for the new GMC Acadia. I. NEED. THAT.
    [/quote]

hahahah.. your mind wanders off track like mine does.. good for you.. makes you intersting..

Lap giraffe = epic win

there is no one else I would rather get a thread locked with than you.

Arcadia is OK but being a somehat big guy, I like somehting a lil larger, I am all about comort not fuel economy, the dinosours are already dead, screw em..
This discussion has been closed.