Married But Boring

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    psh... I am wholesome and sweet. you haven't noticed?

Oh yeah, Ive noticed. That's exactly how would describe you.

off subject:
    there is a lap giraffe commercial on RIGHT NOW. I'm watching it as I type this! WOOT!

on subject:
    yep... thats why threads i partake in get locked LOL

off subject:
    next commercial was for the new GMC Acadia. I. NEED. THAT.
    [/quote]

hahahah.. your mind wanders off track like mine does.. good for you.. makes you intersting..

Lap giraffe = epic win

there is no one else I would rather get a thread locked with than you.

Arcadia is OK but being a somehat big guy, I like somehting a lil larger, I am all about comort not fuel economy, the dinosours are already dead, screw em..
    [/quote]

serious adult ADD lol

I'm already pricing mini-treadmills

def not into necrophilia =P
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    hang on this is ment to be a boring thread there should be no blue boxes ..there should be no blue of anything.....now stop that .....:explode: :bigsmile:

wait... being boring should actually result in alot of blue... boxes. shouldn't it? lol

*drops knitting*
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    psh... I am wholesome and sweet. you haven't noticed?

Oh yeah, Ive noticed. That's exactly how would describe you.

off subject:
    there is a lap giraffe commercial on RIGHT NOW. I'm watching it as I type this! WOOT!

on subject:
    yep... thats why threads i partake in get locked LOL

off subject:
    next commercial was for the new GMC Acadia. I. NEED. THAT.

hahahah.. your mind wanders off track like mine does.. good for you.. makes you intersting..

Lap giraffe = epic win

there is no one else I would rather get a thread locked with than you.

Arcadia is OK but being a somehat big guy, I like somehting a lil larger, I am all about comort not fuel economy, the dinosours are already dead, screw em..
    [/quote]

serious adult ADD lol

I'm already pricing mini-treadmills

def not into necrophilia =P
    [/quote]

--Oh you and me both with the Adult ADD

they need to be gold plated mini treadmills if we expect them to use it.

is it still necro if I just lay there like Im dead? no reason both of us have to work hard and get all sweaty. HA
  • DreamLittleDarling
    let me just start by saying...

I don't sweat! I'm above sweating. I always look perfect, not a hair out of place!

no... I can't back that up! who the hell am I kidding? 99.9% of the time I'm just a hot mess!
  • PantalaNagaPampa

I don't sweat! I'm above sweating. I always look perfect, not a hair out of place!

no... I can't back that up! who the hell am I kidding? 99.9% of the time I'm just a hot mess!

Ididn't mean to imply you sweat. I bet you glisten, how about that? Although the hot mess sounds pretty enticing too.
  • DreamLittleDarling

Ididn't mean to imply you sweat. I bet you glisten, how about that? Although the hot mess sounds pretty enticing too.

that is HILARIOUS because I have a shirt I wear ALL THE TIME that says "Southern girls don't sweat, we glisten!"
  • PantalaNagaPampa

that is HILARIOUS because I have a shirt I wear ALL THE TIME that says "Southern girls don't sweat, we glisten!"

I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof.... of course with the southern drawl.

you want me to throw on some skynard?
  • DreamLittleDarling

I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof.... of course with the southern drawl.

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow
    would you still remember me...
  • PantalaNagaPampa

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

For I must be travelling on now
    there's too many places I gotta see

I like it! Southern girls rock, especially those who like DMB.
  • DreamLittleDarling

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

that's cuz we can do it all...

a little bit country and little rock n' roll

born and raised on the coast of Texas! I can rope and ride, feed the horses, work the cows, and clean a stall faster then most people can walk to the barn, all without chipping a nail... but why, when I got a man to do that for me! That's why God also blessed us with the accents and the charm!
  • PantalaNagaPampa

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

born and raised on the coast of Texas! I can rope and ride, feed the horses, work the cows, and clean a stall faster then most people can walk to the barn, all without chipping a nail... but why, when I got a man to do that for me! That's why God also blessed us with the accents and the charm!

Oh is that the reason.. modesty?

I was born on the east coast but I live in Texas now, no ropin, or ridin or workin the field, and i doubt you could get me too regardless of the accent or charm. but like you said, you go t a man to do that, I can just sit bacnk and watch or supervise or soemthing. ohhh when you rope and ride, is it in daisy dukes with some boots and a cowboy hat.. please say yes. lol..
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I definitely have the urge to rebel...it's like i'm 17 and want to burn my bra while screaming "damn the man"...but I'm to old, and I don't want my kid to see that
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    I definitely have the urge to rebel...it's like i'm 17 and want to burn my bra while screaming "damn the man"...but I'm to old, and I don't want my kid to see that

you are never too old, and that's what sending them to summer camp is for.
  • DreamLittleDarling

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

I was born on the east coast but I live in Texas now, no ropin, or ridin or workin the field, and i doubt you could get me too regardless of the accent or charm. but like you said, you go t a man to do that, I can just sit bacnk and watch or supervise or soemthing. ohhh when you rope and ride, is it in daisy dukes with some boots and a cowboy hat.. please say yes. lol..

daisy dukes? OUCH! you've obviously never been in the saddle! LOL but yes to the boots and sometimes yes to the hat, but usually a backwards ball cap, just to keep my hair out of my face!

and yes, obviously I'm modest... I mean, I'm probably the most modest person ANY OF YOU have ever met.
  • DreamLittleDarling

*hands you a lighter*
    all kids sleep at some point!
  • PantalaNagaPampa

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

daisy dukes? OUCH! you've obviously never been in the saddle! LOL but yes to the boots and sometimes yes to the hat, but usually a backwards ball cap, just to keep my hair out of my face!

and yes, obviously I'm modest... I mean, I'm probably the most modest person ANY OF YOU have ever met.
    Ive ridin a couple times, not my thing, hurt the boys too much... just a tender foot, I guess.
  • DreamLittleDarling

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

Ive ridin a couple times, not my thing, hurt the boys too much... just a tender foot, I guess.

I'm relatively certain you've heard this before...

suck it up, buttercup!
  • PantalaNagaPampa

heck to the yes!

if i leave here tomorrow

I'm relatively certain you've heard this before...

suck it up, buttercup!
    um.. yeah.. I think Ive heard that once or twice from someone.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    (I'm in blue box rehab)

now WHO would have said that?! sheesh! some people are just so... so... AGGRESSIVE!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    I'm jamming out to Dave Matthews... what's new there?

In all seriousness, I have to say, I am really glad I befriended you ladies, TL, Laina, you two rock.

helll yea, dont forget it!

sorry i was MIA today! had to volunteer at soup kitchen, workout, get a haircut, and study for an exam i have in the morning!! let me finish cantching up on the 3 pages i missed out on!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.