Married But Boring

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    ok i splurged on a nutella and PB sandiwch for dinner...WOO carbs and sugar and the stuff that is right and good in this world...but anyway-- i def just choked on it laughing. THANKS GUYS. oh- and im home alone so i for realllls couldve died.

and SHAWN! you dont like riding horses and yet u live in texas?!?! wtf is wrong with you? lmao...we can trade- u cane come live in bumble-eff NY and I will move to Texas where I belong. I swear if I get made fun of one more time for the way I talk because I dont have that god-awful "new york accent" I will shoot myself in the eye!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    ok i splurged on a nutella and PB sandiwch for dinner...WOO carbs and sugar and the stuff that is right and good in this world...but anyway-- i def just choked on it laughing. THANKS GUYS. oh- and im home alone so i for realllls couldve died.

and SHAWN! you dont like riding horses and yet u live in texas?!?! wtf is wrong with you? lmao...we can trade- u cane come live in bumble-eff NY and I will move to Texas where I belong. I swear if I get made fun of one more time for the way I talk because I dont have that god-awful "new york accent" I will shoot myself in the eye!!

don't hold back... tell us how you really feel!
  • humblemonkey

havent u learned by now i usually do? lmao!!

so im studying psych nursing right now...and all i can think is that it is only NORMAL to have ADD...and i would not ever want to take Aderall because...how boring would that be? Im glad you guys are the same way. HAHA

I did have time to make it to victoria's secret today to spend my birthday gift certificate and i am SUPER excited. figured id share my excitement on here...since...well i mean i figured it shouldnt bc it might get this thread locked... just no one imagine anything fromthis i guess and we;; be fine. i did want to share my excitement with SOMEONE tho and since husbandman is working a 24 i had no one else.
  • humblemonkey

so im studying psych nursing right now...and all i can think is that it is only NORMAL to have ADD...and i would not ever want to take Aderall because...how boring would that be? Im glad you guys are the same way. HAHA

I did have time to make it to victoria's secret today to spend my birthday gift certificate and i am SUPER excited. figured id share my excitement on here...since...well i mean i figured it shouldnt bc it might get this thread locked... just no one imagine anything fromthis i guess and we;; be fine. i did want to share my excitement with SOMEONE tho and since husbandman is working a 24 i had no one else.

and apparently my fingers arent working with my brain tonight...holy typos! sorry guys.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Psych nursing... So, how does that make you feel? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the flashback, <shudder>
    Actually, we may not realize it, but ALL nurses are psych nurses. That took me years to come to grips with...
  • DreamLittleDarling

just FYI... I made a post about panties today. and it DIDN'T get locked. I think the president of my fan club just have taken the day off! LOL
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Psych nursing... So, how does that make you feel? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the flashback, <shudder>
    Actually, we may not realize it, but ALL nurses are psych nurses. That took me years to come to grips with...

I think you need to explore this deeper and find the root of your feelings...
  • humblemonkey

just FYI... I made a post about panties today. and it DIDN'T get locked. I think the president of my fan club just have taken the day off! LOL

good to know. maybe its like the "penis" game....)you start off saying it really quiet...and then every time its your turn you have to say it a little louder than the person before you...the last person to say it is the winner.)....hopefully it wont happen to get us locked tho!

...panties.
  • humblemonkey

'tis true. however, if i ever was forced to become a nurse on the psych ward i would just quit right then and there. it is SO boring to be a nurse on that floor.
    Im thinking the ER will be no different than the ambulance in this sense--- i will have to deal with the mentally ill until they get admitted to psych or if they have a legit medical issue. im ok with that.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    ...PAnties
  • humblemonkey
    ...PANties?
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    If there is a way to remove a thread from the My Topics section, someone please PM me with how.
  • humblemonkey
    are u trying to remove us? and i have no idea.
  • NobodyKnows

Would like to remove this thread. i couldn't find an option to do it. Kinda sucks if you can't. When you are done participating in a thread you should be able to remove it.
  • DreamLittleDarling

Would like to remove this thread. i couldn't find an option to do it. Kinda sucks if you can't. When you are done participating in a thread you should be able to remove it.

you don't love us anymore? =(
  • humblemonkey

i think hes embarrassed by us. hes like the 13 year old and we're the parents....
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    hahahahahahhahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHA i almost spilled my coffee over this. hey-- im FAR from boring ;o) oh wait...that might get this locked...OOPS:yawn:

Ma'am... you're going to need to tone it down. if it isn't appropriate for Nick Jr, it is NOT apprpriate here. Fat people are all supposed to be boring and sad. I'm going to have to ask you to join in.

Please return all googles and lap giraffes to the attendant at the door. we're also confiscation pythons... and beavers too apparently.

LOL I will keep my Beaver... Thank you very Much!!
  • NobodyKnows

This thread isn't nearly as fun as the ones that were locked.
  • DreamLittleDarling

This thread isn't nearly as fun as the ones that were locked.

we're tryyyyyyyyying!!!!!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    we're tryyyyyyyyying!!!!!!!

A for effort at least.
This discussion has been closed.