can't believe the calories at cheesecake factory

2»

Replies

• kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    when i go there, I share a plate with my husband and we can't even eat it all.... so the calorie count is already cut in half... not too bad if you order somethng with low calories.
  • kdouglas11
    when i go there, I share a plate with my husband and we can't even eat it all.... so the calorie count is already cut in half... not too bad if you order somethng with low calories.
  • kdouglas11
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Check out the Nutr. Facts for the Cheesecake Factory - just don't shoot the messenger!! :laugh:

I used to dine there often, now it's an occasional thing and totally worth the splurge if you ask me - totally delish!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    I love cheescake factory. An occasional splurge is ok every once-in-a-while.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    In the 2011 version of Eat This Not That book, they talk about how bad that place is for you. It is insane-and I will not be going back, just because I believe they could make it better and just aren't doing so. For that, I will not eat there.

i have that book too! that place is definitely dangerous.
This discussion has been closed.