Okay Lawbreakers!!!

124»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Oh and btw...thanks for fessing up law breakers.....this is ALL going into my report....:bigsmile: :wink:
  • dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    I was a male stripper when I was in college. just kidding. I stole a car once though. This was when I was 18 yrs old. Not a good day.. Yes I did get busted for running naked through my buddies yard, but what the heck who hasn't??? YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! I might have a few pictures of that somewhere. lol
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Oh and btw...thanks for fessing up law breakers.....this is ALL going into my report....:bigsmile: :wink:

Hmmm, seeing as how I am the boring one, and I have nothing to fear (:laugh: ), what dirt can I dig up on YOU..... :wink:

Yeah, I think I am too old to change my ways and become a rebel now. I'm just not very good at it. My brother is the cool, chic L.A. tatooed kind of guy. I think we got every opposite gene in the genepool.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    I was a male stripper when I was in college. just kidding. I stole a car once though. This was when I was 18 yrs old. Not a good day..

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you ARE just kidding...:laugh:
  • HA! Tagging when I was in college. Are you serious? Tagging? Apparently it's a felony. I did not know that, nor did the judge, who had to ask my lawyer what Tagging was. LOL! :noway:

Anyway, after he herd the description, he was like, "Ahh, don't do it again, 1 year Continued without a finding" and he slammed the gavel. It left me wondering why I had to pay a thousand dollars for an attorney!

Oh, by the way, tagging is basically painting on any rock that isn't considered "personal property, I.E. graffiti in the middle of no where. In my case it was our Fraternity's letters on a rock by the highway. Stupid? Sure, but cmon, I was 19 and basically drunk 4 nights a week, who WOULDN'T be stupid?

There's a rock on MSU's campus that is "tagged" all the time. Different sororitys and frats tag it, so do political organizations, etc. It's encouraged on our campus! Glad you didn't get in too much trouble!

Hey! MSU Alum here!! I miss the rock!! I never painted it myself, but it was crazy to see it a different color every time you passed it!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    HA! Tagging when I was in college. Are you serious? Tagging? Apparently it's a felony. I did not know that, nor did the judge, who had to ask my lawyer what Tagging was. LOL! :noway:

Anyway, after he herd the description, he was like, "Ahh, don't do it again, 1 year Continued without a finding" and he slammed the gavel. It left me wondering why I had to pay a thousand dollars for an attorney!

Oh, by the way, tagging is basically painting on any rock that isn't considered "personal property, I.E. graffiti in the middle of no where. In my case it was our Fraternity's letters on a rock by the highway. Stupid? Sure, but cmon, I was 19 and basically drunk 4 nights a week, who WOULDN'T be stupid?

There's a rock on MSU's campus that is "tagged" all the time. Different sororitys and frats tag it, so do political organizations, etc. It's encouraged on our campus! Glad you didn't get in too much trouble!

Hey! MSU Alum here!! I miss the rock!! I never painted it myself, but it was crazy to see it a different color every time you passed it!

see how Grey is a GOOD guy....NOT a rock painter....just an enjoyer of changing colors.....at a boy Grey!!! hugs and here's your gold star....YOU go on my GOOD report....(its really a short one so far just you! lol)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    HA! Tagging when I was in college. Are you serious? Tagging? Apparently it's a felony. I did not know that, nor did the judge, who had to ask my lawyer what Tagging was. LOL! :noway:

Nah, not a ton, just the cash spent on the stupid court date. But I'll tell ya, I have done a lot worse stuff, just don't want to put it on the resume here. I was a little rough around the edges in my youth.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    LOL Banks you sound like my hubby to be :):)

i may have missed it, but did you ever admit to which fraternity you are a brother of? (if its the same one I would die!)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I have done nothing illegal in my lifetime.

Much like Chuck Norris, I'm a good guy. A force for good, a bastion against evil.

I don't do wrong. I fight it.

ht_good_guys_061019_ssv.jpg
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Took the tag off of my mattress.

Me too! That's the only thing I've done to break the law...That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    why do i not believe you J?

is it breaking the law if you've never been caught? :bigsmile:

i do 120 in 100 zones - its a highway i've traveled thousands of times and know bett\ter than the back of my hand and could drive it with my eyes closed... keep in mind those speeds are in kilometers not miles

i wont say what but :smokin: