i hate you wisdom teeth!!! *rant*

Options
:explode: my :angry: wisdom :explode: teeth :grumble: are:mad: coming:sick: through :sad:

anyone have any advice? besides going to a dentist which i can't afford for like another week or two, and i dont want to ask my parents for the money and NON of them bulk bill... or at least none of the ones i've looked up so far do anyway

*there was going to be a longer rant but i dont want to bore you with details

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :explode: my :angry: wisdom :explode: teeth :grumble: are:mad: coming:sick: through :sad:

anyone have any advice? besides going to a dentist which i can't afford for like another week or two, and i dont want to ask my parents for the money and NON of them bulk bill... or at least none of the ones i've looked up so far do anyway

*there was going to be a longer rant but i dont want to bore you with details
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs aussie Libra!!!!

I have all my wisdom teeth in and never felt them, although the dentist says they need to come out they don't hurt me at all but its gonna be a cha-ching visit when I do get them out so I keep putting it off....I feel you on the expense part hon and feel so bad they are bothering you!!!

hugs and I wish I knew a good home cure for tooth pain!
    :flowerforyou:
    Ali