kinda embarassing but i have to know...

2»

Replies

• bunicula
    bunicula Posts: 1
    add fibre in powder form or pills but you must drink drink drink water!!!!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Lots of veggies

Lots of water

Reduce (or eliminate) the dairy
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Fiber plus bars, they are delicious and they help get the job done.... ;)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    lots of raw vegies...haven't had this problem since I upped my intake on raw spinach and vegetables ;)

and make sure you drink a lot of water too.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Fiber One. Low calorie, only takes a half a cup a day. Lots of water. And I wouldn't recommend it as a bedtime snack. Also remember that if you take fiber supplements, make sure you don't take them at the same time you take any medication - fiber can decrease the absorption rate. Wait at LEAST two hours after, then go for the fiber. F1's da BOMB. pun intended. ;)
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Drink a cup of coffee first thing in the AM on an empty stomach! Works for me everytime.

Ouch! I've done that too, but it really messes up my stomach.

A cup of plain warm water with a half teaspoon of mint (fresh or extract) will help too and it will ease mild stomach cramps from gas and constipation. My grandmother swore by it and I've found she was right. Very gentle, no calories, and it freshens your breath.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Drink a cup of coffee first thing in the AM on an empty stomach! Works for me everytime.
    Definitely do this...it works! If all else fails, start eating fiber one bars. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about, we've all been thru it. There's nothing more relaxing than sitting on my throne with a nice hot cup of mud...seriously.:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.