Bored!!!!

ambertimmons21
ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
OMG!!! I am going crazy. I am 2 weeks post op from my tummy tuck and I am going crazy, I am so bored. I am still on restriction meaning I can't lift over 5 pounds, I have to limit the time I spend on my feet to 20 minutes at a time, I can't drive yet, and it is over 110 degrees everyday here in Texas so going outside is out of the question. Even the internet has lost its luster now. I can't stand the tv anymore. My hubby has bought me every magazine the store has and I have read through all of those. I have read all of the books that I have. I might try to go to the library tomorrow. I just really miss going to the gym and am kinda being pissy about that. Sorry guys, i just needed to vent. Anybody else on house arrest?LOL!!!!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    OMG!!! I am going crazy. I am 2 weeks post op from my tummy tuck and I am going crazy, I am so bored. I am still on restriction meaning I can't lift over 5 pounds, I have to limit the time I spend on my feet to 20 minutes at a time, I can't drive yet, and it is over 110 degrees everyday here in Texas so going outside is out of the question. Even the internet has lost its luster now. I can't stand the tv anymore. My hubby has bought me every magazine the store has and I have read through all of those. I have read all of the books that I have. I might try to go to the library tomorrow. I just really miss going to the gym and am kinda being pissy about that. Sorry guys, i just needed to vent. Anybody else on house arrest?LOL!!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I was like that after surgery earlier this year. Thought I was going to lose my mind, and boy did I get an attitude due to being so bored! Sounds like you've tried all the usual sources of interest when on lockdown. Good luck surviving the rest of your recovery! How much longer do you have to go?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    HAHA! You poor thing! I am not even recovering from surgery and I am bored and wasting most of my time surfing the web.

Other then that....how are things lookin after surgery?
  • ambertimmons21
    My next Dr. visit is sept. 1st and he said if all goes well he will release me then.
This discussion has been closed.