ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS TILL....

13»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I just want to say I am soooooooooooooooo overwhelmed right now!

All of you are sooo incredible and such beautiful people on the inside and out, I am just walking on cloud nine right now w/ all this wonderful support!!!

This has been a rough few years, lots of stress, heartache, worry....and of course I've had the joy of my sweet boy to get me through it all :heart: but totally put my self on the back burner to deal w/ it all:ohwell: ....and just the other day I was thinking wow I'll be 40 in two months....sort of depressed ya know thinking I have so far to go to get where I think I'll feel good about me again ....

BUT NOW.....I feel empowered and ready to face this head on...
    full speed and HARDCORE :glasses: Who's afraid of the big 4-0....not this gal!.....not anymore!:bigsmile: :drinker: ...........thanks to you all!!!

Seriously, and from the bottom of my heart..,,THANK YOU ALL!!!! I needed this sooo much.....I hope I can make you feel even as half as good as you made me feel here.....ugh....I'm really overwhelmed...in a really great way!!!:heart::heart: :sad: :heart: :heart:

love you guys!!!! Thank you MFP for bringing such precious folks into my life!:drinker: :drinker: :heart:
    HUGS!!!....gonna get to bed now...w/ a big smile on my face too
    YOU ALL ROCK!!!:glasses: :flowerforyou:
    :heart:
    Ali
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    I just want to say I am soooooooooooooooo overwhelmed right now!

All of you are sooo incredible and such beautiful people on the inside and out, I am just walking on cloud nine right now w/ all this wonderful support!!!

This has been a rough few years, lots of stress, heartache, worry....and of course I've had the joy of my sweet boy to get me through it all :heart: but totally put my self on the back burner to deal w/ it all:ohwell: ....and just the other day I was thinking wow I'll be 40 in two months....sort of depressed ya know thinking I have so far to go to get where I think I'll feel good about me again ....

BUT NOW.....I feel empowered and ready to face this head on...
    full speed and HARDCORE :glasses: Who's afraid of the big 4-0....not this gal!.....not anymore!:bigsmile: :drinker: ...........thanks to you all!!!

Seriously, and from the bottom of my heart..,,THANK YOU ALL!!!! I needed this sooo much.....I hope I can make you feel even as half as good as you made me feel here.....ugh....I'm really overwhelmed...in a really great way!!!:heart::heart: :sad: :heart: :heart:

love you guys!!!! Thank you MFP for bringing such precious folks into my life!:drinker: :drinker: :heart:
    HUGS!!!....gonna get to bed now...w/ a big smile on my face too
    YOU ALL ROCK!!!:glasses: :flowerforyou:
    :heart:
    Ali

any that ladies and gentlemen of mfp land,
    is why i love my american libra
    :ohwell: