LOL never heard of this one.

Lol, I have hear that song. too funny!!
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Mine was Heartbreak Hotel, by Elvis!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    1982 ... "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" by Daryl Hall & John Oates

But I am convinced this was the # 1 album...

funny-pictures-album-cover-cat.jpg
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I got (shake shake shake) shake your booty - KC and the Sunshine Band.....Bleccch hate it!

That's funny cuz it looks like your "shake shake shakin" your little cutie in your pic! Very catchy song, though...shake your booty:laugh:
    Yeah it is a little catchy. my kids catch me singing songs that I hate all the time lol!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Copy and paste this link http://www.joshhosler.biz/numberOneInHistory/selectMonth.htm
    and click the month, then the date and then scroll to the year and you will see the song!

Mine is: "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley

What's yours!!??:bigsmile:

edit// I meant "your" on the subject!!

Sorry.... Had to do it
    large_rick-astley.jpg

OH NO!!! Flashbacks of being Rick Rolled...never gonna give you up...:mad: :mad: :mad:
    Darn you Megan...I am going to try and relax in yoga tonight...and never gonna give you up...never gonna let you down...and all the other lines are going to flood into my head.
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder

eh??? i love paul, but have no idea what this song is. guess i need to investigate.....
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder

eh??? i love paul, but have no idea what this song is. guess i need to investigate.....

just looked it up... yikes... he should have stuck to just the beatles hehehee... that's a pretty rough song to listen to. almost like nails down a chalk board! ;)