God, grant me the..

STRENGTH to survive the weekend with no access to MFP!!!!!!!!!! This is the FIRST time since I've joined that I won't be able to log my food/calories but I'm going to write it all down! We are going out of town around noon today and won't be back until Sunday night. I'm a nervous wreck!:explode:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    STRENGTH to survive the weekend with no access to MFP!!!!!!!!!! This is the FIRST time since I've joined that I won't be able to log my food/calories but I'm going to write it all down! We are going out of town around noon today and won't be back until Sunday night. I'm a nervous wreck!:explode:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:

You are well educated about portion sizes and good and bad choices! Have fun, enjoy and if possible, take in the new surroundings with a great walk.

MOST IMPORTANT....ENJOY!!! :drinker:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450

You can do it.
    Before I found this site I was writing down everything I ate in my daily planer. I worked for me. I would look at all the calories on everything I ate, then I would write it down, then eat it. My dr told me that keeping a food diary will help and those are the people that have the best success in losing weight. I will not have accesss to MPF this weekend either. I do not have internet at home and I am off all weekend SOOOOOOO...... I will have to go back to my planner.:tongue:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT
    Keep yourself accountable..when I don't have computer access I still write down (in a journal on scrap paper) EVERYTHING I eat...cals etc

Kim
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Remember this, God doesn't grant Strength, he granted us Free Will, which means we choose to have the strength or not.

In other words, you already have it, you just need to find it in yourself. Believe that you have it and you will!

best luck to you,

-Banks