P90x - All I can say is WOW!!!

14567810»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Well, I hope everyone is doing great and pushing play every day!

Tena

Is it like Mike & Tami's Primal Efforts??? That is a good one! I'm finished up w/ my 5th round of P90X. I'm going to be mixing things up w/ the X, X+, TJ, running, swimming, etc as I wait for ChaLean Extreme to come out!!!

Jess
  • tenaarnett
    tenaarnett Posts: 677 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!

Jess: I too just finished Round 5 and today start Round 6. This round has the X, X+ and 1 on 1 mixed in with alittle bit other stuff. You know, we have to change it up and have ALOT of muscle confusion.

P90x-Dude: My coach is now on here and you can find her under "beachbodycoachtryinghard 46". She is great and I owe my success to her. She has taught me exercise weight lfting techniques along with nutrition. She actually has her Personal Trainer's Certificate.

Tonight I do Chest and Back and Ab Ripper w/alot of extra ab work. I hope everyone has a great day and excellent workouts.

Tena
  • tenaarnett
    Jess: Forgot to say, it is not like Mike and Tami. It is just one my coach worked on.

Tena
  • jessmomof3
    Good Morning Everyone!

Jess: I too just finished Round 5 and today start Round 6. This round has the X, X+ and 1 on 1 mixed in with alittle bit other stuff. You know, we have to change it up and have ALOT of muscle confusion.

P90x-Dude: My coach is now on here and you can find her under "beachbodycoachtryinghard 46". She is great and I owe my success to her. She has taught me exercise weight lfting techniques along with nutrition. She actually has her Personal Trainer's Certificate.

Tonight I do Chest and Back and Ab Ripper w/alot of extra ab work. I hope everyone has a great day and excellent workouts.

Tena

I know Susan too! She and I started out w/ P90X around the same time! Oh yeah, we love to change things up. Love that muscle confusion!! :bigsmile: My dh and I switched things up last week and he told me to stop confusing his muscles... it was making them hurt even more! :laugh:

Jess
  • tenaarnett
    Hey Everyone! Well I started Round 6 of P90X today and started with excellent workouts. Tonight I did Chest & Back and Ab Ripper with extra ab work! I was totally awesome. I burned a total of 656 calories tonight. I was able to great on the pull-ups again. I did 2 sets of 16 unassisted chin-ups, and 2 sets of 6 unassisted wide front pull-ups and closed grip pull-ups. I laugh because I remember last year at this time, I could not do even one unassisted pull-up. Tony is right to never say never and keep pushing yourself and it WILL happen. Tomorrow I have 1 on 1 Plyo Legs. I love that workout cause when I am done, my legs are tingling.

Jess: So funny about hubby! I wish I could get my hubby to workout but he comes up with every excuse in the books! How did you do it??? I told Susan about you and she too remembers you! Small world isn't it??? Are you doing any of the 1 on 1 workouts? I cannot wait till next month as it is a new Yoga one and not as long as the hour and half one in P90X. I love that workout but it is just so long...

Tena
  • jessmomof3
    Hey Everyone! Well I started Round 6 of P90X today and started with excellent workouts. Tonight I did Chest & Back and Ab Ripper with extra ab work! I was totally awesome. I burned a total of 656 calories tonight. I was able to great on the pull-ups again. I did 2 sets of 16 unassisted chin-ups, and 2 sets of 6 unassisted wide front pull-ups and closed grip pull-ups. I laugh because I remember last year at this time, I could not do even one unassisted pull-up. Tony is right to never say never and keep pushing yourself and it WILL happen. Tomorrow I have 1 on 1 Plyo Legs. I love that workout cause when I am done, my legs are tingling.

Jess: So funny about hubby! I wish I could get my hubby to workout but he comes up with every excuse in the books! How did you do it??? I told Susan about you and she too remembers you! Small world isn't it??? Are you doing any of the 1 on 1 workouts? I cannot wait till next month as it is a new Yoga one and not as long as the hour and half one in P90X. I love that workout but it is just so long...

Tena

Graet job, girl!!! Wow, 16 unassisted chinups!! I remember when I couldn't do any last year also. Isn't it amazing how powerful you feel when you get over the bar?? :wink: I love Plyo Legs too, and just wait til the next day! :noway:

It took a while til my dh started joining me in the workouts. I tried not to push him, but finally he said he wanted to join me (I think it was in April?) and we've been doing the X workouts together since! I love it!! He's seeing awesome results and has not gotten some of his co-workers and relatives involved in P90X too!! (I tell him he's my *trophy* hubby! :laugh: ) Just keep it up, you might be surprised that some day he'll join you.

Yep, I have the 1 on 1's also. I'm looking forward to the yoga too, I'm not a huge yoga fan but I know it has it's importance.

Anyway... keep it up!!! I did Chest & Back last night also, started w/ 35 full pushups (not my best, but not bad), 7 wide grip pullups, etc... and even got 25 declines! :bigsmile: Love that workout!

Jess
  • tenaarnett
    Jess: I have been working on hubby for the past year! You would think with the awesome results I have had, he would do it! I stopped pushing him. His latest excuse (he is retired Army 20 yrs) is that he did PT for 20 yrs and does not feeling like working out anymore. How lame is that? You are right! It is such an AMAZING feeling when you get over that bar, especially unassisted! I too am not a huge Yoga fan but I think my problem is mainly because it is so long. I got Tony's Yoga Hawaii and like it alot. But, like I said, I cannot wait for the 1 on 1 yoga....

WOW ! You did awesome on your workout last night! My chest and back are feeling kinda sore today but it is a good sore... You know you had a great workout!

Hope you have a great day and excellent workout today!

Tena
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    P90X is truly the ONLY program I've done, and I've done lots, that's given me such great results. If anyone want to to try P90, I have a brand new set of DVDs for sale.
  • tenaarnett
    Hey Everyone! I just finished 1 on 1 Plyo Legs and it was AWESOME and I mean AWESOME! Unlike last week when I about died trying to do it when I was sick!!! I did not have to pause and kept fast fowarding when Tony played around or I just kept moving, kicking and jumping! It was truly AMAZING. I burned 544 calories in that one workout! I am so happy! I sure needed that! My legs are burning baby!!!

Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms and ARX w/extra abs!

hotmom: I know what you mean! I tried every exercise program out there and every fad diet and never had anywhere near the success that I have gotten with the X and Tony! I won the April Transformation for women 40-49 and $1,000.00! The first thing I did was buy all of Tony's workouts! I just love them!

Tena
  • jessmomof3
    Jess: I have been working on hubby for the past year! You would think with the awesome results I have had, he would do it! I stopped pushing him. His latest excuse (he is retired Army 20 yrs) is that he did PT for 20 yrs and does not feeling like working out anymore. How lame is that? You are right! It is such an AMAZING feeling when you get over that bar, especially unassisted! I too am not a huge Yoga fan but I think my problem is mainly because it is so long. I got Tony's Yoga Hawaii and like it alot. But, like I said, I cannot wait for the 1 on 1 yoga....

Tena

Sounds like my sister. She was in the Marines and said she'd never run again after all of the running they did in bootcamp! :noway: I can't wait for the 1 on 1 yoga too!

I did a 4 mile run this morning. Keep it up, girl!! I have most of Tony's workouts too, love him!

Jess
  • tenaarnett
    Hey Guys! Last night I did Ab Ripper X with extra ab work on the pull-up slings and ball plus I did Shoulders & Arms workout! I had another awesome workout! I could not even lift my arms when I was finished.

Jess: That is exactly what my hubby says! He did 20 yrs in the Army with PT every morning. You sound like you are having excellent workouts too! Keep it up! It is so inspiring and motivating!!!

I had a great nights sleep last and ready for the day today. I hope everyone has a great day and excellent workout!

Tena
  • tenaarnett
    Hey Everyone! Well tonight I switched it up alittle bit. I did Tony's Yoga Hawaii workout. (It has a strange name). It was really good. Then I did Biggest Loser Cardio Max, all 3 segments. I burned over 600 calories all together and had a really good workout tonight. I am definitely worn out and ready for bed.

Tena
  • dorshawn@yahoo.com

I bought mine about 3 months from this lady I found her on craigslist.com & paid $30 she sent me the guides as well.

Good luck
  • can i get a copy of the nutrition guide and manual