MFP Runner's Club - August 9

2»

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Hey All!

Lots of great runs today! Good job on your longest run, Mireille!! :drinker:

Finished my 1/2 marathon in 2 h 5 m. Even though I've only had them for about a month, I'm trashing my Nike's!! :explode: I get blisters every time I wear them. :grumble:

Oh well, glad it's over!! :drinker:

Have a great weekend everyone!! :smooched:

Oh I have been waiting for you to check in today!! NICE WORK!!! I am so excited for you....that time is wonderful. Other then the blisters, how did the run go?? Any issues? I am running my 1/2 in a month and and scared....you are my hero...:smile::smile:

Ali
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hey All!

Finished my 1/2 marathon in 2 h 5 m. Even though I've only had them for about a month, I'm trashing my Nike's!! :explode: I get blisters every time I wear them. :grumble:

Oh I have been waiting for you to check in today!! NICE WORK!!! I am so excited for you....that time is wonderful. Other then the blisters, how did the run go?? Any issues? I am running my 1/2 in a month and and scared....you are my hero...:smile::smile:

Ali

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

No, besides my feet, no other issues. Just make sure you have comfortable shoes! :laugh:

I didn't eat enough before I left so I would suggest having more then one piece of bread. :tongue:

How many miles are you up to now??
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Shannon: Great time in your marathon! Congrats!

mireille: Great job on yur longest run, Mine was the same but it was in Km not miles! Enjoy those 1000 extra cals. I don't think I could never get them all in
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Hey All!

Shannon I am so proud of you. Congratulations on completing your half. 2h5m is an awesome time! WOOHOO
    You ROCK.

:smooched: -Kechie.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Hey All!

Can I go on record -- I have NEVER :grumble: had success with Nikes!! Throw them away and be done with 'em! Good Luck on your next shoe purchase!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    well I ran 3.5 miles on my own....and I was beat....I did it in 29 mins.....:huh: so much faster w/out my kid in the jogger LOL.....I was tired though because I ran late.....I like my runs early in the day...oh well tom is another day...I mean today....(I forgot to post this yesterday....off to start today's thread! lol)

hugs!