Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I took a picture of my cute shoes!

b159608957.jpg

I have them in gold too! Love. Them!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    oooohhhh... I love them and I want them!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Cuuuuuuuuute! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • lina1131
    I saw them at Dillards a few months ago (They are Giani Bini) when they were $60. I decided to wait because Dillards always does a huge sale around this time. I got them last week for $15! :bigsmile: Them and about 45 other pairs! :laugh:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Awesome shoes!!! Glamourous girlfriend!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Shut up!!!
    Really?????

They are friggin Ca-ute!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    I know I am new here on the board, but I just :love: LOVE LOVE LOVE :love: those shoes! I am a confessed shoe-a-holic. :tongue:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh Lina...LOVE them!!!

I too am a shoe-a-holic...really bad! lol REALLY BAD! lol like I don't even want to post how many shoes I have because well I know i have a "problem" LOL

but I just added two new ones...as the song goes....one is silver and the other is gold! :wink:

hugs!
    (pretty toes too btw...)
    Ali
  • JessicaT2007
    Whenever I go shopping my hubby always has to tell me to not buy anymore shoes, but I never listen. :smile: He just doesn't understand.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    I am jealous, You can see your own feet.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Whenever I go shopping my hubby always has to tell me to not buy anymore shoes, but I never listen. :smile: He just doesn't understand.

:laugh: ....Noooo they never do girl...:grumble: .............but that don't stop us does it!:wink::bigsmile:

do you all have DSW where you are...they LOVE me there LOL....

and can I just say for the record...shoes never hurt your feeling...they never get too tight on you...well unless your bloated or prego....they are kind...unlike those "CLOTHS" in my closet....we're becoming friendly again...but ah...I still love the shoes better and HEY!!! maybe that's why the cloths play tricks on me like get too tight all the sudden....or over months...either way...maybe they are on to my love for the shoes......hmmmmmmmmm:huh: {omg I soooo have a problem! :laugh: :ohwell: )
  • lina1131
    Yeah we have a DSW!

And as far as the husband is concerned. Don't ask, Don't tell. I usually bring the stash in while he's at work. When he asks "When did you get those" (if he notices) I say "oh, i've had them forever!" :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessicaT2007

:laugh: ....Noooo they never do girl...:grumble: .............but that don't stop us does it!:wink::bigsmile:

do you all have DSW where you are...they LOVE me there LOL....

and can I just say for the record...shoes never hurt your feeling...they never get too tight on you...well unless your bloated or prego....they are kind...unlike those "CLOTHS" in my closet....we're becoming friendly again...but ah...I still love the shoes better and HEY!!! maybe that's why the cloths play tricks on me like get too tight all the sudden....or over months...either way...maybe they are on to my love for the shoes......hmmmmmmmmm:huh: {omg I soooo have a problem! :laugh: :ohwell: )

LOL! I never thought if it that way, but shoes are always nice to me and the cloths play tricks on me and make me feel bad!

and yes, we do have DSW. One of the greatest shoe inventions of all time.