Need Positive Thoughts and Prayers Today!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thoughts and prayers:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Wow, you and family are certainly in our prayers! :flowerforyou:
  • My sister is going to be okay. It's non cancerous and does not need to be removed. She has had it since birth. It has to be monitored every six months but otherwise we think that her fainting spells and her vision changes are due to lyme disease. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I really appreicate it.

Thank you ALL!!!

Courtnee
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    My sister is going to be okay. It's non cancerous and does not need to be removed. She has had it since birth. It has to be monitored every six months but otherwise we think that her fainting spells and her vision changes are due to lyme disease. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I really appreicate it.

Thank you ALL!!!

Courtnee
    Wow girl! So glad to hear she's ok! Man, what a scare that had to be!!!

Take care! Talk to you soon. Let me know when you can get together again. I know you work weekend evenings, but maybe we can get together during the day.

Hug!
    Tami
  • jemara49
    jemara49 Posts: 23
    Praying for your sister!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    My sister is going to be okay. It's non cancerous and does not need to be removed. She has had it since birth. It has to be monitored every six months but otherwise we think that her fainting spells and her vision changes are due to lyme disease. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I really appreicate it.

Thank you ALL!!!

Courtnee

THANK GOD!!!! I was just about to post, and was happy to read this!!! I hope all is well with your sister. She is lucky to have a supportive family with her.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    :smile: Glad to hear everything is okay.
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Sis is in my prayers- best wishes!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    So glad to hear the good news. Thanks for letting us know.

Betty
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    WHEEEWWWWWW!
    (Letting out deep breath and sweeping hand across forehead...........)

So glad to hear the positive news. :drinker: