Starting April 25th "T.E.A.M. Zumba"- Let's Go!!!!

1234568»

Replies

• vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Workout #23
    Ripped dvd - 72 minutes
    Burned 708 cals.

When I first did this I thought it was silly, dancing around a chair, but now I've quite come to enjoy it. However, using my 5 lb weights on the first half is WAY harder than using those 1 lb shaker sticks.

Good stuff.
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    60 min zumba class at the gym last night, was so great to be back! I Love Zumba!!!
  • vox23
    Workout #24
    Exhilarate dvd - 60 min
    burned 716 cals

Tired now.

Keep it up girls!
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Not been zumbaing much lately, need to get back to it...going to check out which classes to go to this week!
  • vox23
    Not been zumbaing much lately, need to get back to it...going to check out which classes to go to this week!

Hopefully you find some! Thanks for friending me! I'll keep you motivated on here. I'm awfully lonely on this zumba thread! lol
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    60 min zumba class at the gym tonight, great workout!!!
  • vox23
    Workout #25
    Exhilarate dvd
    Killed it today! Burned 804 cals!

I'm getting ready to go to my very first Zumba class. Our sports facility is having a big anniversary and is holding a free "fit as many peeps as you can get in here" class. I'm SO excited!!!!!

I'll let you all know how I manage!

woo hoo!

Zumba, I love you!
  • vox23
    Workout #26
    Exhilarate dvd - 60 min
    I was tired last night, but had a breakdown of willpower and ate a few too many cupcakes, so had to workout. I still managed to burn over 600 cals, but that's far from my norm.

By the way, the zumba party Wednesday night was AWESOME! It was major high impact, and, even though I thought we weren't going to have enough room, we managed just fine. I think there were well over 100 people there, of all ages! It was cool.

It was hard to see the instructors feet a few times, but the moves were fun after I figured out what we were doing.

Sister's on her way over to do our workout this morning. Hopefully I have more energy today!
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Is this being done again? If yes can you please direct me to the post ? I just started Zumba.
  • vox23
    Is this being done again? If yes can you please direct me to the post ? I just started Zumba.

Hi! I was all by myself on here so I stopped, but if you'd like, we could continue together!? It's always great to have extra support!
  • Zumba workout number 3 Activate! Calories Burned= 884
  • Is this being done again? If yes can you please direct me to the post ? I just started Zumba.

Hi! I was all by myself on here so I stopped, but if you'd like, we could continue together!? It's always great to have extra support!

Im doing Zumba and could really use the support as well. Ive had the DVDS for months started and stopped twice. This time I am ready. I am in workout number three. How are you doing so far?
This discussion has been closed.