iiiccckkk

Is how I feel after a 4 day wagon wreck!!!! Umm...make that 5 after today! Sheesh!!!!!! Oh well....I know what I HAVE to do...I just need a good kick in the rear to get it done!:noway:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Is how I feel after a 4 day wagon wreck!!!! Umm...make that 5 after today! Sheesh!!!!!! Oh well....I know what I HAVE to do...I just need a good kick in the rear to get it done!:noway:
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    <kick>
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    i guess sometimes we have to hit rock bottom then start working back up, huh? mine has been a gradual slide off the wagon the last week or so, and totally hitting the pavement this weekend, but i'm hopping back up today! need a ride?:flowerforyou:

c'mon . . . . get back on the wagon . . .. . and outta the kitchen . . . . :laugh: you can do it!:smile:

oh, i just read your profile and saw that you're from ohio, me too! what part?
  • Losing_It
    I'm about 45 minutes East of Cincinnati...how about you?

Yes, I need a ride...my wagon is broke now! LOL

I am stepping away from the kitchen NOW!!!! I'm going to make myself ride my bike...see if I can't undo the damage I've caused today! :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    U-TURN quick before you get fully run over by the wagon....Hang on MFP has your hand...pull...pull...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    You can do this! Just remind yourself that you don't ever want to gain all those pounds back. I see you lost half of what you want to lose, 32 pounds! That's qute an accomplishment. Now get back on that wagon and show it who's boss! We're here for you. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh I think I got run over by the same wagon a few weeks ago:ohwell: ...don't you worry, getting on and getting going again makes it all better again!!!:flowerforyou:

But you have to hold tight this time....if you feel you're slipping come on here...we'll help you grab hold really tight!:wink:

hugs!
    Ali
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member

I am stepping away from the kitchen NOW!!!! I'm going to make myself ride my bike...see if I can't undo the damage I've caused today! :drinker:

I use to live in Brown County, OH (G-town, Mt. Orab, and yep, Sardinia). There's a few wagons out that way! :laugh: I'm now in Loveland (neighbor!)

Hayrides are fun! Jump back on the wagon and keep bumping along! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It

I use to live in Brown County, OH (G-town, Mt. Orab, and yep, Sardinia). There's a few wagons out that way! :laugh: I'm now in Loveland (neighbor!)

Hayrides are fun! Jump back on the wagon and keep bumping along! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

That's where I am...Mt. O!!! Small world, eh? :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member

That's where I am...Mt. O!!! Small world, eh? :flowerforyou:

I used to live in Akron, then went to Miami U, then lived in Cinti for awhile... a loooong time ago.