Attention please!!!!

13»

Replies

• heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :drinker: That's awesome:drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I just joined today. You have lost 105 lbs since Feb. Can I please ask you how you did it. I am very overweight and would love to lose at least 150 lbs. My youngest child is now a year old and my oldest is 10 and I am about to become cubmaster with my sons cubscout pack and would love to be able to keep up with all of them. Congrats also. You must be so happy.
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    That's amazing! WTG!!!! You're definately an inspiration to newcomers like me!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    you go girl.....YEA!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I just joined today. You have lost 105 lbs since Feb. Can I please ask you how you did it. I am very overweight and would love to lose at least 150 lbs. My youngest child is now a year old and my oldest is 10 and I am about to become cubmaster with my sons cubscout pack and would love to be able to keep up with all of them. Congrats also. You must be so happy.

Acutally I have lost 50 lbs since the beginning of January. Tami is the one that has lost 105, but she has beening living the healthier life style since last Sept, 2007 but joined the site in Feb. Check out Tami's story under Success Stories. Tam is one of my heros!

Just take it one day at a time. The weight didn't get put on overnight, and it's not going to come off overnight. Slow and steady wins the race.

:drinker: :heart:

check out Tami's story at the link below

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14160-tam-s-story
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    I weigh every morning before breakfast, stark naked! If I lose a pound, I'm inspired to lose more; if I gain a pound, I'm inspired to lose more! I eat a lot of Lean Cuisine, drink a lot of decaf green tea, and chew a lot of green tea gum, which helps take away my craving for sweets. I walk 30 minutes a day or more, six days a week, if possible.

The best thing is to constantly tell yourself: YOU CAN DO THIS! Just look in the mirror and see yourself as you want to be. Stretch your arms up over your head, then give yourself a hug! YOU'RE WORTH IT!

mknipp
  • watch48win

The best thing is to constantly tell yourself: YOU CAN DO THIS! Just look in the mirror and see yourself as you want to be. Stretch your arms up over your head, then give yourself a hug! YOU'RE WORTH IT!

mknipp

NIcely said!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    You are awesome!:flowerforyou:
    Thank you for making me believe that I can do this too! :heart:
    HOORAY!!!!!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Thats AWESOME and so exciting!!!
    I cant wait to be there too!!!! i only have 3 pounds to go!!!

CONGRATS

jackie:heart::flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    thanks for all of the support that has been shown to me on this website....I'm alittle nervous.....going on vacay next saturday. At least we are going to the beach and I can take walks with hubby..
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :flowerforyou: Yeah!:flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • WaSammie
    WaSammie Posts: 7 Member
    Way To Go.......:drinker: Cheers!
    48902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!