Pics over the years

2»

Replies

• 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Keep up the great work!
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    WOW!!!! You are stunningly beautiful!!! You will get back to where you want to be. It will take time, but as you stated, you did it once, you can do it again!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You are one gorgeous lady....You lost alot before and you can lose the bits you want to now....Just keep up the good work!!!!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    beautiful!
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    you look amazing and i'm sure you'll win out in the end just maybe need to change your routine to give you a boost, good luck and well done to have lost so much .
  • BeesKnees
    BeesKnees Posts: 25
    IMO, Maintaining is the hardest!! I lost 100+ lbs and kept it off for about 2 years (up and down a little here and there), and then gained about 60 of it back after getting married, and having a baby.
    You are catching it at a good time! As long as you stay focused, you'll get there again. I think you're beautiful at every stage, but of course you are the most confident when you are the most healthy :)
    You should still be proud of yourself!

Thank you for sharing. It gives me the confidence I need to know I can do it again.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Great job - you look wonderful! You can do it just keep charging forward and keep positive about it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!