drinking water

2»

Replies

• jaybug77
    jaybug77 Posts: 12 Member
    I don't like drinking water either, but i found a product called MIO. it flavors your water and its 0 calories. maybe you can try that to help :)

QUOTE"wow crazy! ok thanks for the feedback. ill try to force it down lol. water makes me gag."
    [/quote]
  • yumster70
    yumster70 Posts: 23 Member
    Can someone explain the science of this?

see what i wrote!!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    am I ok to put flavoured cordial in my water or is that bad? It's no added sugar squash.
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    I have a 33 oz water bottle. According to the calculator I need to fill it up 4x and drink it all down. Not really a problem for me though since I have a water cooler that I adore.
  • MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    Yes, you need to drink the water. Water can be anything that is non-carbonated, no sugar and no cafeine (according to my nutritionist). So that can be decaf coffee/tea, crystal light, mio, vitaminwater zero, lifewater zero and powerade zero.

Good luck and stay hydrated!

Does it have to be non-carbonated? Wal-Mart makes a Clear American flavored water that is 0 everything but has carbonation. They call it "naturally flavored sparkling water beverage with other natural flavors".. . Could you check with your nutritionist (since I don't have one here )

Thanks!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Absolutely. When I drink less, I tend to hold onto weight or even see a slight gain.
  • Erica1965
    Erica1965 Posts: 36
    I LOVE MiO!! I don't like water either, but thank God I discovered MiO!
This discussion has been closed.