Addicted...to...

2»

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    I don't have that pleasure of TOTM any more!
    Still have lots of addictive items - in particular - CHOCOLATE!!

Ditto, ditto, ditto! :laugh:
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    French Fries! They are the devil! I look at them, so beautiful, glistening with grease, sprinkled with salt and they beg of me to eat them.... lol. It is so hard to say no! =)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    I've never experienced a craving before even at TOM, sure if there is cake or desserts around I want it and would salivate but if it wasn't there I wouldn’t think about it.

That being said, my one love and former addiction is JUbE-JUBES! Weird eh? Problem is I thought I was treating myself well since they have 0g fat but found that sugar turns to fat faster than fat does (who knew huh!) so its actually a worse choice than a chocolate bar.

That and the tubs of jube-jubes are the best and its easy to eat 1/2 a tub at a time which is 900+ cals :(
    I’ve given them up in their entirely b/c you can’t just have one serving of 6 for 120 odd cals, you just CAN’T!
  • Fried Foods.
  • I could live off of Mt Dew! If I was hungry, grab a Dew and I would he good to go! Thirsty, same thing!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Chocolate!!! Anything chocolate, but usually miniture candy bars or dove pieces.
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    My hardest obstacles to go through:

1. Potato chips (a very, strong weakness for them. I guess it's the salt in them that I love, when I crave for something salty).

2. Hamburgers

3. French fries

4. Pizza

5. Mozzarella sticks (the kind you put in the oven to bake for 5 minutes...YUM! Very weak when it comes to them).

6. Chocolate cake (if and when my husband buys it. I can't help myself!! LOL!)

7. Dorito's chips