What's in YOUR closet?

2»

Replies

• javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    The 40 lb fat suit I was wearing this past new years :wink:
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Chucked out a lot of my biggest clothes last week, 4 pairs of 40" trousers, half a dozen shirts and t shirts all XL or bigger. I also have my two big suits, 48" chest and 40" waist, that need to go as well.

I now have about 25 formal shirts that I can fit into, but for some reason the 10 or so casual shirts I have don't fit.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    From now until losing about 10 more pounds I don't have a lot of pants to wear, maybe only 2 pairs of jeans. Glad it's shorts/capris/skirts season! But from size 18 down to 14 (and maybe some 12's) I'm ridiculously set. I have 3 closets, 2 dressers, and an armoire full of clothes. Also my closets have several huge rubbermaid containers each with seasonal and/or too small clothes. It's kinda awful. And probably at least 2 dozen pieces with the tags still on them, as well as a couple dozen pairs of khakis and a couple dozen polo shirts in white and navy in a range of sizes as that was my work uniform for over 7 years.

I've been getting rid of the bigger clothes as I go, I think I only have one size 22 jeans left, and I think I'll keep those for some "look at how big my pants used to be" pics.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    MOST of my clothes currently fit or a bit snug. I do have some old too small clothes that I have kept over the years (yes, years) that "someday" I will get back into. For the most part, they are all out of style. I should get rid of them so when I release weight, I can treat myself to some new duds... :tongue:

hehe, I hear you, I finally got rid of some super out of style mini skirts from high school. Even if someday I fit into an 8 or 10, no almost 30 year old woman needs to wear skirts that were short for a 15 year old, and let's just say late 90's style wasn't that cool! :)
  • curlyelm
    curlyelm Posts: 73
    I am being really strict with myself and getting rid of any item of clothing as soon as it feels too tight, I have removed all of the 'too small' clothes from my wardrobe and not buying any more, this is a real inspiration as there aren't many clothes in my 'fits' wardrobe, a lot more in my too small wardobe!

My larger friends are pleased as they are being drip fed lots of new outfits all the time!

I just need to keep up my motivation when I am not online with you guys suppporting me!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 983 Member
    I have three closets and all of them are full of clothes. Plus clothes still at my mother's house. My clothes range from a size 14 up to a size 24. I praying to see a 14 again. I could wear a 14 three years ago when I lost 60 pounds. However, I gained it all back. Now I praying to God to keep this weight off this time. No more emotional eating for me! :happy:

I'm just like you....

My family & friends have been telling me for years that I have A LOT clothes.... but I've only just recently realised why....!

I have clothes for 5 different sized women.... in the last 2 months I've had to bag up the larger 2 sizes....

and you know what's so great, it's like I've went shopping - I can now fit into clothes that I haven't worn in over 2 years or forgot I even had....!
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Fccccckkkkkkk....
    A pair of white denim pedal pushers that I just about got into when I was around 154.00.
    A pair of Hennes check trousers which I just adored when I bought them but painfully never did up and I was too stubborn and optimistic to take back
    A pair of designer jeans I don't think I ever had a cat's hell in chance of fitting into any time. You know when size 14 means size 6...
    A pair of designer grey smart trousers I bought for £30 from £130, don't think I got them past my thighs.
    A dress I adore but need to shift a few pounds to wear
    A pair of grey work trousers that need me to lose another stone before I can go anywhere near them
This discussion has been closed.