8 months with MFP, 69lbs lost (pics)

Replies

• livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    CONGRATS! To the both of you!!!:wink:
  • amazing story and terrific results. You look so handsome and your lady love as well. Thanks for the encouragement. Congratulations! :happy:
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    what a lovely story, and what i love is that your smile hasn't changed.. just gotten bigger!!! :bigsmile:
  • CNYKrista
    CNYKrista Posts: 61
    Excellent job! Thanks for sharing! :wink:
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Wow what an achievement - you both look amazing - congratulations to you both. A weight loss journey and a love story as well - MFP is an amazing place.
  • JLEinGCM
    JLEinGCM Posts: 13
    Congratulations! :) Keep up the great work!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Wow Dan - congratulations on your weight loss and on finding love! What's better than those two things combined??? :smile:

You look great - keep up the healthy living! It may not always be easy but it's always worth it.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    What a great loss and a super sweet story. Congratulations to both of you! And you look like you've lost way more than 70, to be honest. You look half the size of your before photo.
  • RubADubCub
    RubADubCub Posts: 12 Member
    What an amazing transformation!! Congrats on all your hard work!! It definately shows!! :-)
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    How cute are the two of you?!? Congrats on the weight loss, and finding someone who absolutely understands your struggles and successes. Best of luck to you both!
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • TrishaAvina
    TrishaAvina Posts: 48
    great job!!!! You look great, congrats on your success!!
  • Ballybabe1
    Ballybabe1 Posts: 57
    OMG that is fantastic, what a total transformation, you must be so proud of yourself and rightly so. Congrats on finding that special someone, best of luck to you both. I just started 2 weeks ago, have 2 lbs down so I am hoping its the start of a new transformation for me too.
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    You look fantastic, great job!!!!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    how awesome!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Very awesome on both accounts. :]
  • danmullen
    danmullen Posts: 94
    Thanks very much to everyone for the amazing comments and compliments, it feels fantastic knowing there's a huge supportive community here willing me on :)
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Congrats to you!!!!! Job well done!!!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Congratulations on all of your hard work. You look fantastic! :smile:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Congratulations!

I also met my girlfriend on MFP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!