Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Replies

• mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Gah I fell behind..Lvl 1 Day 9 done this morning...oh no 2nd lvl starting on Monday! Eeeek *runs and hids*
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    I have a confession! i missed yesterdays work out and had to give up todays after 5 mins. I'm hungover and can't do it so I will push through tomorrow and catch up through the week :)
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    level2/ day 12 done! I'm not good at the planks either, i feel like I either have to hold myself up or do the leg movements so I've been following anita. Thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Back on track. Tomorrow I may try level 2 to see how evil it is.
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Level 2, Day 1 done! Wow, that was kinda hard! :laugh: There was some things that I tried, but I got tickled because I couldn't do it! I will keep up with, and I am sure after a couple of days it might (key word might) get a little easier.

Great job ladies! We are chugging right along!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    rest day yahoo...love level 2 my fav..tommorow im going to also start Chalean extreme plus doing the 30 day shred, anyone else up??
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Level2Day3 done!! Woohoo!
    (I had rest day during the week and only done 9days of level1)
    Able to hold myself up for the duration of the planks, well with the exception of falling to my knees once but I did a wee bit extra to make up for it. Still doing the Anita moves for the planks, one day I'll be able to do the Natalie version (WE CAN DO THIS!!!).
    I notice theres a good bit of rest time during level 2, enough time to catch your breath, I also like how theres a few errors, reminds me they are human too!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    I've just done day one of level 2 and Oh my goodness it's hard! I'm really struggling with it. Will play catch up this week
  • gemwho2
    Well done scent :)
    This thread is awfully slow nowadays though :(
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Its always the way isn't it, hope folks keep it up though. I'm desperate to stop it but dont want to give up
  • campb2ti
    I soo needed this rest day! I'm hoping that I will have the motivation to work out tomorrow because like some I am so close to quitting but we've come this far and we can't quit now! We are almost on the back side of this mountain!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    we got this ladies
  • MrsRazor7
    I just finished Level 2 Day 2 ( I was playing catchup from last week). I did better than the 1st day, but it is still kicking my butt! Oh well, I guess that will help me lose some of it :happy:

We are losing ladies...but those of you still coming around, don't quite! We can do this! We will feel soooo good when we accomplish this and we don't have to watch or listen to her for awhile :laugh:
  • lunamare
    I woke up so sick yesterday I could barely breathe. I was so annoyed all day that I didn't workout. Doing L2D1 as soon as I drop DD at school.
  • lunamare
    Back from school and Level 2 Day 1 down :) It was tough, but I'm having trouble breathing anyways. The shoulders might do me in but I'll try to modify as I can. It's all worth it though. My summer clothes came out of storage and only a few didn't fit right. And the scale is down 2.2lbs from last week. Yeah!!!
  • gemwho2
    Level2Day4 Done (Day13 total)

Still hard, def makes you sweat!
    Still following Anita and try to get a Natalie move every now and again.
    Tried to do a full walking push up and fell to the floor haha!
    Plank jacks and evil and those plank things at the end omg!
    We will get there girls!!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Day 2 of level 2 done and I've decided that JM is a freakin Saddist!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    I did level 2 day 1 today. I made it through it. :) I had to alter so of the stuff but i kept moving. I think my arms are getting some definition. My problem spot is with my butt and legs so i might have to find something else for them after this. Like running. I do work out on the bowflex every other day too. I want to be strong and sexy. Oh yeah and healthy.
  • campb2ti
    L2/day 13 done! I think I have decided that Plank Jacks are my enemies! that move makes my thighs burn!
    Everyone is doing great!
  • MrsRazor7
    Level 2, Day 3 Done! I don't even want to think about how Level 3 is going to kill me!