Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    I did level 2 day 9 today! I just realized one more level 2 and them i am on level 3, It is almost over!! Yay! lol
    I loved level 2 btw I hope level 3 goes by as quickly.
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    I took a rest day yesterday so todaywas Day 3 of Level3
    Day 22 in total
    Level 3 goes in so fast, theres not all the breaks like in level2, I manage mostly Natalie moves, well about 75%, I usually have to change to anita halfway thru the plank moves and I'm not too good at the jumps. Theres so much jumping in this level!!!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Level 3 day 1 today done! I was feeling really strong until those sumo squat things, thats where I really felt the burn in my thighs! I feel like even though this level is challenging I'm going to enjoy it more because it seems to go by quicker, level 2 to me seemed to drag on. 9 more days for me until i can say that I have completed the 30 day shred!
  • gemwho2
    Level 3 day 1 today done! I was feeling really strong until those sumo squat things, thats where I really felt the burn in my thighs! I feel like even though this level is challenging I'm going to enjoy it more because it seems to go by quicker, level 2 to me seemed to drag on. 9 more days for me until i can say that I have completed the 30 day shred!

Theyre horrible those sumo jumps! And the rockstar jumps..and the squat jumps haha!
    I thnk level 3 is a lot harder than it looks, she is very deceiving. I watched it whilst on level2 and thought it didnt look too bad. Were nearly there!!
  • campb2ti
    I can barely do anita's version of the rockstar jumps let alone get to natalie's level!
  • ChantalGG
    Level 2 complete! *throws it away* lol

What are you girls planning on doing after the 30 day shred?
  • gemwho2
    Level 2 complete! *throws it away* lol

What are you girls planning on doing after the 30 day shred?

I've just bought no more trouble zones and banish fat
    Think will alternate between the two
  • ChantalGG
    I am going to start on ripped in 30 and 6 week abs. maybe i will start that this week(?) :S lol I also need to continue with couch 2 5k and i am joining a baseball fun league, which is once a week. I think as long as i keep moving i wont be in too much pain. Oh and i might do weight training on the bowflex every other day, it only takes 15 to 20 minutes.
  • gemwho2
    Level3, Day4 done
    I hate level3
  • campb2ti
    level 3 day 2 done! 8 more days
  • gemwho2
    Level 3, Day5 done
    Day 24 altogether so 5 more to go
    Still hate level3!!
    Anyone else think theyre gonna accidentally chuck their weights through the TV when doing the punches?
  • campb2ti
    level 3 day 3 done! 7 more days for me! YAY
  • gemwho2
    Oops I meant 6 days to go!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Argh! I am so stressed about leaving on vacation. Dealing with DD and DH's new summer schedules messed me up. I need to work out today.

After vacation I think I'll try to get back to the gym and work in my videos as I can. I can't even think that far away right now. I need to challenge myself to just workout every day this week. I can do that. I've already done it before. It's all in my head.
  • gemwho2
    Level3 Day 6 done

Nearly there!
  • ChantalGG
    Day 1 of Level 3 complete today. Not as hard as i thought it would be. :) I cant wait to get this over with though.lol
  • campb2ti
    Level 3 day 4 done! 6 more days! YAY!
  • gemwho2
    Day 7 of Level 3 done

Not a fan of level 3, I'm not balanced enough to do the modified moves. Don't think the ab work us as effective, apart from this darn scissor moves!!
  • gemwho2
    Level3, Day 8 done

Still dont like it and swore a lot today haha!
    I just feel I dont get much out of it, I cant do the jumps very well so not burning much. If I had time I would have done level 2 straight after, I sweat buckets on level 2.

Ooh well just 3 days to go...