Updated before and after pics

124»

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Tam - you're gorgeous, AND you also have some great tops on in those pics - I LOVE the two cream/white coloured ones - where do you shop?
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You've inspired me to post a pic of myself pre-weight loss - although those are hard for me to look at!

(Edited - I did the wrong form of your / you're -ooops!)

Hey thanks girl!! :)

I shop at Marshalls a lot. They have GREAT close at cheaper prices. The one in my town is really good too!! I can always find something there. That is where the cream top is from. The creamy sweater(over the black tank) is from New York and Company, another great store.

Old Navy has come cute things right now! I bought a burgundy sweater coat last week from there. SOOO cute and cozy!

Ohhhh!!! I LOVE TJ Max when I'm in the US (same as Marshalls, right?!? or no?!?!) and I do like New York and Company, and Limited, and Bath and Body Works - none of which we have in Canada. Those are my favs. We're coming shopping in November and I can't wait!

There is some great shopping in Toronto, but I do love the different stores there! (We have Old Navy, Gap, and Banana). I bet you would LOVE Jacob and Tristan in Canada - check them out if you ever come over!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Tam - you're gorgeous, AND you also have some great tops on in those pics - I LOVE the two cream/white coloured ones - where do you shop?

You've inspired me to post a pic of myself pre-weight loss - although those are hard for me to look at!

I shop at Marshalls a lot. They have GREAT close at cheaper prices. The one in my town is really good too!! I can always find something there. That is where the cream top is from. The creamy sweater(over the black tank) is from New York and Company, another great store.

Old Navy has come cute things right now! I bought a burgundy sweater coat last week from there. SOOO cute and cozy!

Ohhhh!!! I LOVE TJ Max when I'm in the US (same as Marshalls, right?!? or no?!?!) and I do like New York and Company, and Limited, and Bath and Body Works - none of which we have in Canada. Those are my favs. We're coming shopping in November and I can't wait!

There is some great shopping in Toronto, but I do love the different stores there! (We have Old Navy, Gap, and Banana). I bet you would LOVE Jacob and Tristan in Canada - check them out if you ever come over!
    Yep, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, etc..are all owned by the same people. It's just hit or miss. Like the T.J. Maxx in my town stinks but the Marshalls is wonderful. But in another town the Marshalls will stink and the T.J. Maxx is great. I'm not sure why that is!! hahaha!!

I will check out Jacob and Tristan. I guess you can kind of tell my clothing style?? haha!
  • AJCM

Yep, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, etc..are all owned by the same people. It's just hit or miss. Like the T.J. Maxx in my town stinks but the Marshalls is wonderful. But in another town the Marshalls will stink and the T.J. Maxx is great. I'm not sure why that is!! hahaha!!

I will check out Jacob and Tristan. I guess you can kind of tell my clothing style?? haha!

Yeah - most of my friends in early 30's like those stores!!! I remember, a few years back, looking at clothes at Guess, Forever 21, Garage, etc and thinking, "OMG - suddenly they've made these clothes look so trampy and young!" and then the sad realization, that it was *I* who was getting older, not the clothes getting younger.... LOL.... anwyay... enough of my rambling (another sigh of getting older...) :tongue:
  • TamTastic

Yeah - most of my friends in early 30's like those stores!!! I remember, a few years back, looking at clothes at Guess, Forever 21, Garage, etc and thinking, "OMG - suddenly they've made these clothes look so trampy and young!" and then the sad realization, that it was *I* who was getting older, not the clothes getting younger.... LOL.... anwyay... enough of my rambling (another sigh of getting older...) :tongue:

LOL! That's so funny! I think that too! I'm like "WOW, these things look a little skanky!!" hehehe!

But yep, when you get into your 30s its more about showing a LITTLE but in a classy sort of way. And leaving something to the imagination. When I see women in their 30s dressing like they are in their early 20's...........well.........it just doesn't look right!! z

I mean, it's not like I am NOT showing some cleavage but hey, that's ALL that is shown!! (except maybe my getting svelte shape in my jeans!! hehehehehehe!!)
  • AJCM

LOL! That's so funny! I think that too! I'm like "WOW, these things look a little skanky!!" hehehe!

But yep, when you get into your 30s its more about showing a LITTLE but in a classy sort of way. And leaving something to the imagination. When I see women in their 30s dressing like they are in their early 20's...........well.........it just doesn't look right!! z

I mean, it's not like I am NOT showing some cleavage but hey, that's ALL that is shown!! (except maybe my getting svelte shape in my jeans!! hehehehehehe!!)

Hahaha! Exactly! I still show a bit of cleavage (er, see av pic)... but in a tasteful way (I hope!) :ohwell:

Oh I also like Victoria Secret's clothes - do you ever order? I have a dress ear marked for next summer - I'm going to order when I hit my goal weight!

Oh - and I didn't mean to trash Forever 21! I still shop there for some accessories, and the odd tonned down piece!
    :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Bump
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    LOL with the Roll in your Mouth - too cute :smile:
  • TamTastic
    LOL with the Roll in your Mouth - too cute :smile:
    LOL! Thanks!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, you CAN eat carbs and still lose weight!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!