My 1st Before & After Pic

2»

Replies

• You look wonderful! Those last 18 pounds will just melt away! Keep up the good work. People like you and Tami are true inspirations to us all! You are what keeps us going!

Amy
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    wow... you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    You look amazing! Great job! You'll reach your goal and, hopefully, share pics again. (I appreciate the pics - keeps me motivated....):drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Wow....you look great! High fives to you! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics.....:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I was so disguisted with my size 22 pics, I destroyed almost all of them. It would be nice to save a few and compare. 22 to a 14 16 is a big diff!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I wish you all the best in your quest to be healthy...and to look "sexy" - even if that is not your goal....its always good to look in the mirror and think "I look great". Continue to be positive. I went to a meeting this week and our leader taught about finding something positive to say to counteract the negative that we usually say about ourselves.

"You go girl!!!!"
  • niceautogal
    niceautogal Posts: 7 Member
    Wow! I'm really happy for you. Keep up the good work!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Wow awome results! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!