random: any glee-haters out there?

13»

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    I can't stand Glee. I try to stop it when ever I see it. Yesterday, I popped a kids balloon who was being too gleeful.

Oh wait do you mean the TV show ... I don't watch it.

Lol!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Maybe the one episode you saw sucked, but that doesn't mean they all do. I don't blame you though for not wanting to watch another to see if that's true or not. If a TV series doesn't draw me in right away, I pretty much write it off too. I just happened to catch a good episode the first time I watched (more for the storyline really than the music).

no. it still sucks. :tongue: :tongue:
  • chanstriste13
    No offense to anyone posting here, but as a band and orchestra geek in high school I was always annoyed by the choir kids. Singing in unison in the hallways while on your way to Chemistry class. No one else wants to hear that crap. Why don't you learn how to actually play an instrument? 85% of them couldn't even sing their way out of a paper bag. :P

band geek and orch dorks unite! i know what you mean. especially when i was in college at art school. there was a voice major who made a habit of practicing opera music at mealtimes while sitting directly beside my left ear. she was a very, very good singer, but i still wanted her to suffer a slow death for being so annoying.
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Hate the show, Totally avoid it at all cost!
  • Love2Vape
    Love2Vape Posts: 18
    Assuming I was a manic depressive, I could still easily postulate that I hate the Glee Show more than life itself. It's terrible.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    AHHHH! All this hate for the show is like a stab to the heart!

I've been a loyal fan since the pilot and I met the cast that first summer before it truly started airing.

I have to say though, that I haven't been as avid a fan with parts of this past season because the plot keeps changing so much.

However, I have two shirts, a hat, and a couple calenders and posters to prove my love for the show!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Maybe the one episode you saw sucked, but that doesn't mean they all do. I don't blame you though for not wanting to watch another to see if that's true or not. If a TV series doesn't draw me in right away, I pretty much write it off too. I just happened to catch a good episode the first time I watched (more for the storyline really than the music).

I'm sure the ONE episode you saw did suck. :tongue: :tongue: back at you, your horse, your mother's horse, and her mother's horse. (That's a lot of generations of horses).
  • chanstriste13

I'm sure the ONE episode you saw did suck. :tongue: :tongue: back at you, your horse, your mother's horse, and her mother's horse. (That's a lot of generations of horses).

no. it all still sucks. and so do you. in more ways than one. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    AHHHH! All this hate for the show is like a stab to the heart!

I've been a loyal fan since the pilot and I met the cast that first summer before it truly started airing.

I have to say though, that I haven't been as avid a fan with parts of this past season because the plot keeps changing so much.

However, I have two shirts, a hat, and a couple calenders and posters to prove my love for the show!

Same. I don't understand how folks can possibly hate Glee this much. It is pure joy.

My dog is even named after a character.
  • chanstriste13
    sucketh.
This discussion has been closed.